Tight Ends At Combine

Trader

Dan Gronkowski 6" 6" 28 reps only weighs 255. Probably can play 268 -270 or so long arms 34+ big hands

Pettigrew almost 6' 6" long arms and big hands

Pascoe close to Pettigrew size and reach No number for bench

Casey a lot smaller at 6' 3" short arms only 30" - could be a typo though they only have his hands at 3".

Nelson good size at 6" 5" only 19 on the bench though.

Vertical and speed will be real interesting.

Of course ball skills, route running and the will to win trump all of the above.

I posted a few weeks ago on Ingram. I think this guy could be a perfect third round pick for us. Urban Meyer has said he has the best hands he's ever coached (Urban coached Chris Carter at OSU) and he is a fluid player who spent time on the UF basketball team. The observation about being built like a house is spot on; the guy is an animal. If it hadn't been for the ACL tear in non-contacts before the season, he would have had a massive year, coming off a really nice junior campaign. The way he came on in 06 and then 07 is pretty remarkable, considering he'd never played the position: He was brought in as a QB. CI is definetly capable of being the stretch-the-field threat that we've been begging for.

For our need, and where we'll be willing to draft TE, I think this could be our guy.