The Notorious G.O.P. going "off the hook"

PastaJoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a post from me directly linking the market crisis to Pres W.

You mean since you joined in 04, right Gene? It's partisan parrotdom. Whether "you" did it or not, there are plenty who share your political affinity who are guilty of exactly that.

You mean since you joined in 04, right Gene? It's partisan parrotdom. Whether "you" did it or not, there are plenty who share your political affinity who are guilty of exactly that.

Nearly 5 years ago, dude. Yes, I posted under other screen names all over all kinds of message boards, even this one. At this point I couldn't even tell you what other screen name I used here before, but it sounds like you might have it written down somewhere. The statue of limitations is nearly up. Let it go...

Nearly 5 years ago, dude. Yes, I posted under other screen names all over all kinds of message boards, even this one. At this point I couldn't even tell you what other screen name I used here before, but it sounds like you might have it written down somewhere. The statue of limitations is nearly up. Let it go...

HA! He tracks IP addresses as well. Never misunderestimate people with no lives.

Fear mongering - it's not just a tool of the right.

I really don't find it frightful... To each his own I guess. Of course I would rather have social stability, who wouldn't? Yet, if our society needs to take a step back in time like UBinVA wishes, so be it. Really, there is nothing to be scared/affraid of. We all know the end result and what it will be like... No fear mongering... Just "fact mongering." We all now what it was like back in "the good old days," a lot things were good back in the day. But the FACT not fear of the matter is that one has to take the good with the bad. With regards to this matter I am not the one being the Pollyanna and hiding my head in the sand.

Yeah, I know you're a troll. Thanks for announcing it to the rest of the world.

HA! He tracks IP addresses as well. Never misunderestimate people with no lives.

Wrong as usual. I don't have to "track" IP addresses. The board's software does it for us. Your IP address shows up in each of your posts and when a moderator clicks on the button, it shows all the UIDs that come from that address. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Nozzlenut. It is nice to know you're still thinking about us pulling your pants down and smacking your gigantic ass in front of everyone.

But I sure wish my life could be as fulfilling as yours, as in "I need to create another username because everyone hates me and thinks everything I say is stupid" kind of way...

But I sure wish my life could be as fulfilling as yours, as in "I need to create another username because everyone hates me and thinks everything I say is stupid" kind of way...

Fortunately I've learned from the best how to stick to my guns no matter who thinks what in a "I'm gonna post till my fingers bleed because, well, I just don't have a lot else going on" kind of way...

Wrong as usual. I don't have to "track" IP addresses. The board's software does it for us. Your IP address shows up in each of your posts and when a moderator clicks on the button, it shows all the UIDs that come from that address. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Nozzlenut. It is nice to know you're still thinking about us pulling your pants down and smacking your gigantic ass in front of everyone.

This is amazing!

In the history of human communication I doubt that anything has ever been spoken or written that combined this rants unusual combination of nerdy message board lingo and chest beating pseudo-bravado. If you thought it was impossible to act hard while talking about "IP adresses", "moderators", "UIDs", and "message board software" think again! There's gotta be an SNL skit in here somewhere!

Of course Alaska is not nearly as sophisticated as a boom town like Rochester. Go back to shoveling snow, and catching dioxin loaded fish in lake Ontario.

Alaska versus Rochester beef!?!?!? This forum is too much! I love it! Can someone please start an Alaska/Rochester trash talk thread?

This is amazing!

In the history of human communication I doubt that anything has ever been spoken or written that combined this rants unusual combination of nerdy message board lingo and chest beating pseudo-bravado. If you thought it was impossible to act hard while talking about "IP adresses", "moderators", "UIDs", and "message board software" think again! There's gotta be an SNL skit in here somewhere!

What he was trying to say is that depending on what your definition of "is" is....

As he was desperately trying to hide that fact that that he DOES watch the IP addresses just in case someone has the AUDACITY to change their name or otherwise seek to INFILTRATE this bastion of elite intellectualism...

Because what the !@#$ ELSE can you do when live in darkness most of the year?