This is starting to remind me of 2001

RJ would light up some terrible team and all of a sudden we were turning the corner.

Let's just bring Rob back, at least I didn't like him and he was easier to kick around since everyone was on the same side of the fence for the most part.

DrewMANIA is returning to TBD. Let's hold another rally tomorrow. Drew and TD can tell us about the Super Bowl and how we are on our way.

RJ would light up some terrible team and all of a sudden we were turning the corner.

Let's just bring Rob back, at least I didn't like him and he was easier to kick around since everyone was on the same side of the fence for the most part.

DrewMANIA is returning to TBD.  Let's hold another rally tomorrow.  Drew and TD can tell us about the Super Bowl and how we are on our way.

94149[/snapback]

you make like to wallow in bitterness, but I like to enjoy victories, against Mia, Az, Indiana U or whomever we play....

you make like to wallow in bitterness, but I like to enjoy victories, against Mia, Az, Indiana U or whomever we play....

94153[/snapback]

Honestly I have to admit, durring a bad season I really don't enjoy wins like maybe I should. They just seem so meaningless when you are playing for nothing.

Nothing short of the playoffs this year would have please me.

Honestly I have to admit, durring a bad season I really don't enjoy wins like maybe I should.  They just seem so meaningless when you are playing for nothing.

Nothing short of the playoffs this year would have please me.

94157[/snapback]

I'm with you BF but a win is still a win. While the excitement of a playoff push may be gone I still enjoy watching the younger players develop. It is also critical that this team starts to make strides as the season continues to help build confidence for next season. A win now may not be as sweet as it would be if we were in contention but it still beats the hell out of a lose. It would also be nice to see the draft pick Dallas is getting be in the mid teens rather then the top ten.

From a drew supporter:

Drew is not good

Drew is not bad

I will cheer for Drew until JP is ready

Drew still has a cannon for an arm, and can play

Drew is not the wrost QB ever, he's worthy of being a starter

94184[/snapback]

Who could Drew start for?

Arizona?

San Francisco?

Chicago?

Miami?

Other then that, who?

That's a pretty small list, that doesn't say much positive about Drew or the way he has played here.

From a drew supporter:

Drew is not good

Drew is not bad

I will cheer for Drew until JP is ready

Drew still has a cannon for an arm, and can play

Drew is not the wrost QB ever, he's worthy of being a starter

94184[/snapback]

Bledsoe is a capable starter, heck, even a pro bowler in the right situation. however, a few things need to be there:

#1. A strong offensive line

#2. A very strong running game

Bledsoe is going to be at his best when teams are playing 8 in the box and it is man against 2 of the 3 wideouts. This has been drilled to death. Bledsoe would be an ideal starter in Denver, Dallas, Baltimore, and Kansas City. My personal expectation is that Bledsoe goes to Dallas for a 2nd/3rd rounder this year to replace Testeverde. Or maybe a Henry/Bledsoe package for Dallas 1st (not ours) and a 4th/5th. While Bledsoe can change games with his arm, but, since he cannot

#1. Dodge a blitz to save his life

#2. Makes horrendous decisions when rushed

Because Buffalo doesn't have the type of team that Bledsoe can thrive under, its time to send Bledsoe packing. To be honest, what this team needs is a mobile QB who can nullify the constant blitzing and make smart decisions on the fly. I'm not saying Losman is that guy, but it definitley should be looked at. Mobile QBs make their O-line look better and also reduce the number of blitz packages faced, so O-lines are less worn down by the 4th quarter.

Who could Drew start for?

Arizona?

San Francisco?

Chicago?

Miami?

Other then that, who?

That's a pretty small list, that doesn't say much positive about Drew or the way he has played here.

94187[/snapback]

Josh Mcnown is a good QB that will be very good once his team gets healthy. I would consider Tim Ratay over Drew. I would definately select Rex Grossman over Drew. Jay Fiedler just wins- unlike Drew. The only QB I would select Drew over is Kyle Boller. Just my opinion- go ahead and flame me :lol: