fred jackson

Poland

A minority of fans , myself included, recognized early on that Fred Jackson was the best all around running back on the Bills roster.

As last season played out that observation was confirmed.

Now with Lynch as a repeat offender there is even better reason to drop the charade and give the bulk of playing time to Jackson.

Lynch is going to be Buffalo's next Maghee, they're better off getting rid of him before it goes from bad to worse.

A minority of fans , myself included, recognized early on that Fred Jackson was the best all around running back on the Bills roster.

Now with Lynch as a repeat offender there is even better reason to drop the charade and give the bulk of playing time to Jackson.

Lynch is going to be Buffalo's next Maghee, they're better off getting rid of him before it goes from bad to worse.

No.

I remember before the draft in 2007 there were all kinds of questions about Lynch's character. I did not think the Bills would draft him. When Willis went off the board you could just hear the Bills War Room. 'Well we need a running back, get that Lynch kid out of Cali.'. Then we heard the story that he was going to bring his mom to Buffalo to keep an eye on him. That was a little strange to me.

I by no means have written him off yet. He has made two stupid mistakes in two years. He is very very young. I think he is only 22 y/o. He and Jackson were going to make a good combo this year. Jackson needs another back to compliment him. In the NFL you need two backs. So while Freddie will now be the main back, the team needs to think about how long they will be w/o Marshawn and do they need to get a Vet for cheap to help out while he is suspended.

Jackson is to Lynch what Sproiles is to LT. Neither Jackson or Sproiles could stand up to a 16 everydown back workl oad.

Lynch will never be Buffalo's next McGahee. McGahee trashed Buffalo. Lynch hasn't and won't talk $#!+ about this city.

Two totally different things. McGahee was a malcontent. Lynch is guilty of being foolish. But given anyday i would go to battle with Lynch over McGahee. And they did get something for him. But the bills wont trade Lynch. This could prove to be a good thing for Lynch in the long run. He sits for four games (ok maybe 8 if he had POT in the car). Looses a bunch of cash and learn a little about life. Freddie steps up and plays good till Marshawn gets back.

Poland you have 19 posts here at TBD all of them slamming Lynch and telling us the team is better off without him. If you were a true Bills fan I would think you might have one post even one that was about something other than slamming Lynch.

Poland you have 19 posts here at TBD all of them slamming Lynch and telling us the team is better off without him. If you were a true Bills fan I would think you might have one post even one that was about something other than slamming Lynch.

This is the current issue.

Who are you the one man committee on how many posts a member can make on one topic ?

What you really mean to say is that if I were a Buffalo Bills fan I'd be supporting Lynch.

This is the current issue.

Who are you the one man committee on how many posts a member can make on one topic ?

What you really mean to say is that if I were a Buffalo Bills fan I'd be supporting Lynch.

No what I really mean to say is if it looks like fish and it smells like fish it probably aint chicken.

That's is exactly why I have you pegged as one of marshawns flunkies.

Oh no not a Marshawn flunkie how will I ever make it through another day? I guess the metaphor went over your head sorry about that. I find it quite odd that if your a Bills fan and have felt that Jackson was better why did you just join TBD today and post nothing other than Lynch slamming threads. Where where you last season when we were slamming Schobel and JP now that was some fun.

Its hard not to slam Lynch right now... Nothing is going right with this team and this is yet another example.

Fortunately we do have Jackson and personally I hope the team pays him and keeps him happy because not only should he be the starting runningback but based off of what I saw the last couple weeks of the season he's the only player on the roster with any heart at all...

If Lynch wants to be a thug in Cali let him play for the Raiders.

Oh no not a Marshawn flunkie how will I ever make it through another day? I guess the metaphor went over your head sorry about that. I find it quite odd that if your a Bills fan and have felt that Jackson was better why did you just join TBD today and post nothing other than Lynch slamming threads. Where where you last season when we were slamming Schobel and JP now that was some fun.

First of all I find it odd that you don't know the difference between your and you're.

Maybe you should pay some attention to your reading and writing skills instead of stalking me.

Secondly if I were here for it I would have made 10000 posts criticizing Losman.

You might have ended up counting those too.

Its hard not to slam Lynch right now... Nothing is going right with this team and this is yet another example.

Fortunately we do have Jackson and personally I hope the team pays him and keeps him happy because not only should he be the starting runningback but based off of what I saw the last couple weeks of the season he's the only player on the roster with any heart at all...

If Lynch wants to be a thug in Cali let him play for the Raiders.

Ok I guess I can be serious in responding to this post as it actually makes sense. It is hard not to slam Lynch right now this is true the kid screwed up twice now. I do however think that it's ludicrous to say that Jackson should be the starter. This is not Turner and LT. Marshawn is 22 and is an absolute beast when he learns to read the holes in the NFL he will be a top back no question. Question the guys common sense ok I'll go for that but to challenge Marshawns heart is a total joke.

I actually hope Lynch does get suspended for 4 or 8 games why? It will do two things one I think Lynch is a good kid making bad decisions and hopefully this will teach him that lesson. The second thing it will do is show the people who like to tell us how good Lynch isn't a good look at why Marshawn is the starter. It's a whole different ball game when a Defense gameplans knowing your the man.

I like Jackson like him alot but hes 28 in three days and even though he has low milage the body doesnt recover at 28 like it does at 22. I promise you if you offered all the Gm's in the NFL the choice of Marshawn or Jackson there wouldnt be one that would take Jackson.

I guess it boils down to this for me if Marshawn pulls his head out of his donkey and learns to read holes a bit quicker he will be a top 5 maybe 3 back in the league. I for one am not ready as a Bills fan to give up on that potential.

All being said I sure hope we keep both of them.

Ok I guess I can be serious in responding to this post as it actually makes sense. It is hard not to slam Lynch right now this is true the kid screwed up twice now. I do however think that it's ludicrous to say that Jackson should be the starter. This is not Turner and LT. Marshawn is 22 and is an absolute beast when he learns to read the holes in the NFL he will be a top back no question. Question the guys common sense ok I'll go for that but to challenge Marshawns heart is a total joke.

I actually hope Lynch does get suspended for 4 or 8 games why? It will do two things one I think Lynch is a good kid making bad decisions and hopefully this will teach him that lesson. The second thing it will do is show the people who like to tell us how good Lynch isn't a good look at why Marshawn is the starter. It's a whole different ball game when a Defense gameplans knowing your the man.

I like Jackson like him alot but hes 28 in three days and even though he has low milage the body doesnt recover at 28 like it does at 22. I promise you if you offered all the Gm's in the NFL the choice of Marshawn or Jackson there wouldnt be one that would take Jackson.

I guess it boils down to this for me if Marshawn pulls his head out of his donkey and learns to read holes a bit quicker he will be a top 5 maybe 3 back in the league. I for one am not ready as a Bills fan to give up on that potential.

I totally agree that Lynch is a better talent but I'm just tired of bad news from Bills camp and I'm not convinced that he is more talent than headache.

I long for the day when this organization isn't run by losers and accepting Lynch's behavior wont help anything.

We've let better players than Lynch go in free agency getting nothing in return.

So to me trading him is no big loss.

I place the law as a priority over football any day.

He is obviously still a reckless retard.

Better that he does his driving in another city, this way if he kills someone it will be someone no one here knows.

First of all I find it odd that you don't know the difference between your and you're.

Maybe you should pay some attention to your reading and writing skills instead of stalking me.

Lmao seriously? First off I do know the difference between your and you're. Thing is, contrary to your delusions of grandeur if I were truly stalking you don't you think I would take the time to proofread my posts in hope of impressing you with my grammatic prowess?

I totally agree that Lynch is a better talent but I'm just tired of bad news from Bills camp and I'm not convinced that he is more talent than headache.

I long for the day when this organization isn't run by losers and accepting Lynch's behavior wont help anything.

The Bills would be in absolute trouble if they get rid of Lynch. Let's be honest! Lynch and Jackson compliment each other and it's hard to believe that Jackson could carry the load on his own. Who in their right mind wants to see omon in the game? The whole truth about the case isn't even out yet. I happen to adore Lynch and think he is going to be special for many years in this league and so do many other coaches and G.M's in this league. The thing we as Bills fans should be worried about is that we still have this idiot as our head coach!!

We've let better players than Lynch go in free agency getting nothing in return.

Better that he does his driving in another city, this way if he kills someone it will be someone no one here knows.

Your a B word. I bet the Bills would hire you.

Football talent > Model citizenship.

Do the Steelers fans care that Ben rode a motorcycle without a helmet, or that he threw the game-winner to Santonio? Do they care than Santonio smokes weed, or that he makes amazing catches in the Super Bowl?

We lose Lynch, we lose our best player. I think I'll take my odds on him not hitting someone one of us knows if that means our team can get a 1st down every once in a while.

Your a B word. I bet the Bills would hire you.

Football talent > Model citizenship.

Do the Steelers fans care that Ben rode a motorcycle without a helmet, or that he threw the game-winner to Santonio? Do they care than Santonio smokes weed, or that he makes amazing catches in the Super Bowl?

We lose Lynch, we lose our best player. I think I'll take my odds on him not hitting someone one of us knows if that means our team can get a 1st down every once in a while.

You and your father are bitches.

Both of you are marshawn's bitches.

Enjoy mediocraty.

And at first i used the word pus sy but it didnt let me. You can feel free to call me that, too, if you want.

Mediocraty?

Lol I think being on the receiving end of marshawn so many times has given you brain damage.

If the Bills cut Lynch they are idiots...nuff said

BTW he was the only Bill in the Pro bowl, opps sorry Jason Peters, and was the leading rusher in the game

Secondly.....

You guys have short memories or are too young to remember that Bruce Smith was suspended for 4 games for cocaine REMEMBER ???

And to nobodys surprise he still had a Hall of Fame career

So if Bruce can make a mistake and move on from it so can Marshawn

Im just saying..... <_<

He's Freddies cousin.

The Bills would be in absolute trouble if they get rid of Lynch. Let's be honest! Lynch and Jackson compliment each other and it's hard to believe that Jackson could carry the load on his own. Who in their right mind wants to see omon in the game? The whole truth about the case isn't even out yet. I happen to adore Lynch and think he is going to be special for many years in this league and so do many other coaches and G.M's in this league. The thing we as Bills fans should be worried about is that we still have this idiot as our head coach!!

I have a couple of observations here. Jackson could be a good #1 back and if the Bills could get a first or second rounder for Lynch they could draft a very good RB with that pick.

My worry about Lynch is that his running style leads to a short career. He's great but his time in the league is limited, JMO.

The Bills would be sending a message to the other players that idiocy off the field won't be tolerated.

this is a ver bad observation. Lynch is much better player than Jackson, Freddie is a great complement to him but he is not a featured back.

Magahee played without heart, Lynch gives nonstop effort.

This is more of a comparison to getting rid of Pat Williams because we have Sam Adams or letting Antoine Winfield go because we have Nate Clements. It would be a huge mistake. These are the types of things that go the franchise into this mess.

Secondly if I were here for it I would have made 10000 posts criticizing Losman.

You might have ended up counting those too.

People who live in glass huts, should not throw bricks.....aren't you the clown who started the thread

but can't spell...McGahee?? lol

Wow, your intelligence keeps shining through!

People who live in glass huts, should not throw bricks.....aren't you the clown who started the thread

but can't spell...McGahee?? lol

What you fail to understand is that I don't respect the retard like you do.

I have no intention of making sure I spell his name correctly.

His name isn't part of the english language and his name gets no respect from me.

He is a hero of the stupid.

If you respect his name that is your choice, but he is no hero of mine and I disrepect his name.

Ok bozo?

What you fail to understand is that I don't respect the retard like you do.

I have no intention of making sure I spell his name correctly.

His name isn't part of the english language and his name gets no respect from me.

He is a hero of the stupid.

If you respect his name that is your choice, but he is no hero of mine and I disrepect his name.

Ok bozo?

Ok, take a Valium and lie down. There is no need for the anger and vitriol. If you disagree with someone why not do it rationally through arguments that are calmly explained?

If you're going to rip on someone for spelling, seriously, then expect to get shots back. Obviously your inability to spell McGahee's name is something you were caught on after calling somebody out about their spelling and then you jump back with a lame excuse for it. Jumping on someone's spelling should only be done in a kidding way.

You will find that it's easier to make people take you seriously if you're a lot calmer in your tone. A big part of life is realizing that there are a lot of differing opinions out there and learning to accept that. Try to make your points calmly and rationally and if others disagree with you, deal with it.

BTW, I know there is very little chance that you will actually take this advice seriously.

You need at least 3 reliable running backs to run the offense the Bills want to run. Lynch is going to get a suspension

and lots of drug tests. He may not be here most of next year.

The Bills may be forced to draft a RB in the top 3 or sign a quality FA.

I think the nature of Polands post and his lame antics just pretty much solidify hes 16 years old or younger or a 29 year old virgin who's sexual frustration of still being a virgin and nearing his 30th birthday has actually caused him to regress in puberty and he is taking it out on the board...