Tim Graham from today:

BillsVet

Tim Graham has hit the nail on the head again with this article.

He makes a fine point about how the Bills deal with events surrouding the team. Peters' holdout, DJ's contract extension, Lynch's latest brush were all handled poorly.

"Wilson never has been more out of favor. His preference to operate without a traditional general manager has frustrated the fan base, but not nearly as much as his decision to sell home games to a Toronto promoter."

Attack him for being critical, but nothing what he says is less than the truth.

I echo the sentiment in the article. I have never felt less excited to be a Bills fan. While I'll never give up on the team, you have to admit that no one expects us to make the right moves in free agency or the draft. Couple that with Marshawn's likely suspension and it looks like we could be picking top 5 next year.

I echo the sentiment in the article. I have never felt less excited to be a Bills fan. While I'll never give up on the team, you have to admit that no one expects us to make the right moves in free agency or the draft. Couple that with Marshawn's likely suspension and it looks like we could be picking top 5 next year.

I recall the signings of Dockery and Walker two years ago and thinking that Buffalo was working toward being a playoff team again. The previous off-season saw the likes of Fowler, Royal, Reyes, Tripplett, and others who couldn't cut it. I was wrong.

Looking back, throwing money around in UFA isn't the right way to do things. Unless of course a front office knows what it's doing. That year, I believe NE signed Adalius Thomas and traded for both Wes Welker and Randy Moss. I hate the Pats, but their front office is top notch. I've haven't had the feeling Buffalo's front office has been cutting edge in a long time. I will expect the worse and hope for the best until they prove they're capable.

Hiring Levy, retaining the same crew from TD's era, making Brandon COO with no power has worn me down. I'll root for the team as well, but my expectations aren't very high.

Tim is critical without being stupid. He knows Buffalo well and comes here to talk to the fans. He doesn't sit back and watch games and then write about all the background stuff dealing with the team off of those games. He does his research and develops his opinions from fact moreso than speculation.

What's the old quote about hippies: "If you remember the '60s, you weren't really there..."

Same thing applies to the Bills during much of the 1968-86 era.

yeah...but on the other hand there were the Jack Kemp/Darryl Lamonica Cookie Gilchrist, Billy Shaw, Wray Carlton, Butch Byrd, sestak, dunaway, mcdole, day, jacobs tracy stratton saimes gogolak, years....