nfl live--marshawn lynch

mjohns85

not sure if anybody saw nfl live last night but they had john clayton on and we asking him his thoughts on a possible marshawn lynch suspension. john clayton said he thinks it may only be a one or two game suspension. he said it really depends on what charges, if any, that lynch pleads guilty to. lets hope this whole thing turns out ok and wont be a distraction leading into next season. also the analysts on espn weren't be too hard on lynch like they have on other troubled nfl players that had runs with the law. lets hope this stay low profile and we can get back to focusing on football.

I saw that as well, and was a bit surprised Clayton suggested only 1-2 games (if anything). He certainly knows more than me, but I guess ultimately the facts need to come out and then the Commish will act accordingly. I love the way Lynch plays, but he is an idiot regardless of what happened.

I saw that as well, and was a bit surprised Clayton suggested only 1-2 games (if anything). He certainly knows more than me, but I guess ultimately the facts need to come out and then the Commish will act accordingly. I love the way Lynch plays, but he is an idiot regardless of what happened.

how is he an idiot regardless what happened?....are you an idiot if you get into a friends car and something illegal is in the car that u cant even see and dont even know is there?....all the facts are not out yet...I read in one article he was in the back of the car...Im not saying he is innocent and Im not saying he is guilty...I guess your entitled to your opinion but I see no facts to base your opinion on...if your baseing it on last summers events, just think a bit about the fine and the fact it was called a minor incedent...I know I cant say 100% what happened last summer but comon...looks to me as it wasnt anything like reported by the girl...$100 fine and minor ticket says to me that maybe she was leaning on his car trying to get a millionare to take her home for the night and he drove off and she fell to the ground when there was no more car to lean on (just a made up theory but probaly more true)

how is he an idiot regardless what happened?....are you an idiot if you get into a friends car and something illegal is in the car that u cant even see and dont even know is there?....all the facts are not out yet...I read in one article he was in the back of the car...Im not saying he is innocent and Im not saying he is guilty...I guess your entitled to your opinion but I see no facts to base your opinion on...if your baseing it on last summers events, just think a bit about the fine and the fact it was called a minor incedent...I know I cant say 100% what happened last summer but comon...looks to me as it wasnt anything like reported by the girl...$100 fine and minor ticket says to me that maybe she was leaning on his car trying to get a millionare to take her home for the night and he drove off and she fell to the ground when there was no more car to lean on (just a made up theory but probaly more true)

what article was it that had him in the backseat?

link please

what article was it that had him in the backseat?

link please

profootbaltalk link

BILLS SPEAK ON LYNCH ARREST

Posted by Mike Florio on February 15, 2009, 4:57 p.m.

With police in Culver City, California announcing that police there busted Bills running back Marshawn Lynch for felony possession of a concealed firearm, the Bills have admitted that, indeed, Lynch took a ride in the back of a cruiser.

“We can confirm that Marshawn was arrested in California and has retained an attorney,” Bills V.P. of communications Scott Berchtold told WIVB-TV. “We are in the process of trying to gather the facts and will not offer a comment while that process is ongoing.”

Lynch is the second high-profile NFL player to face charged of illegal possession of a firearm. Last November, Giants receiver Plaxico Burress was slapped with felony charges after accidentally blowing a hole through his leg.

I know this shows as hearsay from the Bills, but everything right now is hearsay till the true facts come out...only true facts rights now is that he was arrested.

edited:

DOH. :blink: ..nevermind...im stupid..I read that wrong...DUHHH back of the cruiser refers to the police car..lol..ill be ok I swear...just a few more drugs and Ill be fine....anyways I apologize for stateing that he was in the back of the car, but I wont apologize for the rest of my post :censored:

profootbaltalk link

BILLS SPEAK ON LYNCH ARREST

Posted by Mike Florio on February 15, 2009, 4:57 p.m.

With police in Culver City, California announcing that police there busted Bills running back Marshawn Lynch for felony possession of a concealed firearm, the Bills have admitted that, indeed, Lynch took a ride in the back of a cruiser.

“We can confirm that Marshawn was arrested in California and has retained an attorney,” Bills V.P. of communications Scott Berchtold told WIVB-TV. “We are in the process of trying to gather the facts and will not offer a comment while that process is ongoing.”

Lynch is the second high-profile NFL player to face charged of illegal possession of a firearm. Last November, Giants receiver Plaxico Burress was slapped with felony charges after accidentally blowing a hole through his leg.

I know this shows as hearsay from the Bills, but everything right now is hearsay till the true facts come out...only true facts rights now is that he was arrested.

"Ride in the back of a cruiser" means that he was arrested and driven away in a police car, not that he was in the back seat of a friends' car when the gun was found.

I agree. Nothing is ever Lynch's fault.

not sure if anybody saw nfl live last night but they had john clayton on and we asking him his thoughts on a possible marshawn lynch suspension. john clayton said he thinks it may only be a one or two game suspension. he said it really depends on what charges, if any, that lynch pleads guilty to. lets hope this whole thing turns out ok and wont be a distraction leading into next season. also the analysts on espn weren't be too hard on lynch like they have on other troubled nfl players that had runs with the law. lets hope this stay low profile and we can get back to focusing on football.

No, I saw it yesterday afternoon. On thursdays, if you look close enough, you can see drool hanging from the upper lip of the crypt keeper.

I agree. Nothing is ever Lynch's fault.

thats not what I was implying...but 90% of posters feel that everything they read in the news is 100% correct and that if a women says it happened its 100% correct...do rich people get away with more than us poor folks...yes in some cases they do...but like me, you dont know all the facts of what happened and most posters feel they jknew everything as soon as the news reported it...barely any facts are out about the gun incident and ppl have him allready being kicked off team or suspended for half the year...the news today is not what the news was 20 years ago...you could trully have faith in the news back then, now its all propaganda and theory and hearsay passes for news...one channel is far left next is far right...as posted elswhere, the only facts we know or are being told is : 1- 3 blackmen were in a car in southern Cali..2- one of them was Lynch...3- weapon was found in trunk of said car...4- no one knows why police even questioned them let alone what gave them right to search car...4- Lynch was arrested for illegal possesion of a loaded weapon

hate to play the race card, but looks to me like a classic case of profiling here. Who's car is it? Where was the gun? How was it determined to be ML's?...Registration...? If so, that means he's licensed to carry it...How many people do you know that are licensed to carry a gun have a holster for it to be NOT "concealed"...Looks like the cops are reaching on this and because of ML's status as an elite NFL running back, they're trying to make an "example" arrest. This is probably similar to Clayton's train of thought...

hate to play the race card, but looks to me like a classic case of profiling here. Who's car is it? Where was the gun? How was it determined to be ML's?...Registration...? If so, that means he's licensed to carry it...How many people do you know that are licensed to carry a gun have a holster for it to be NOT "concealed"...Looks like the cops are reaching on this and because of ML's status as an elite NFL running back, they're trying to make an "example" arrest. This is probably similar to Clayton's train of thought...

good points all. my question is "What is the charge exactly?". From what I can glean he is being charged for not concealing the weapon. As yet I have heard nothing in connection with the weapon being illegally possessed.

good points all. my question is "What is the charge exactly?". From what I can glean he is being charged for not concealing the weapon. As yet I have heard nothing in connection with the weapon being illegally possessed.

No, no, no. If the gun is clearly visible and NOT loaded then it's legal. If the gun is CONCEALED then you must have a concealed weapons permit.

You cannot ride around with a loaded weapon, and unless you have a permit the weapon must be clearly visible. That's how come hicks can ride around with rifles and shotguns in the back window of their trucks.

Yeah the judge and DA are in on it too.

Poor poor marshawn.

Wake the hell up!

thats not what I was implying...but 90% of posters feel that everything they read in the news is 100% correct and that if a women says it happened its 100% correct...do rich people get away with more than us poor folks...yes in some cases they do...but like me, you dont know all the facts of what happened and most posters feel they jknew everything as soon as the news reported it...barely any facts are out about the gun incident and ppl have him allready being kicked off team or suspended for half the year...the news today is not what the news was 20 years ago...you could trully have faith in the news back then, now its all propaganda and theory and hearsay passes for news...one channel is far left next is far right...as posted elswhere, the only facts we know or are being told is : 1- 3 blackmen were in a car in southern Cali..2- one of them was Lynch...3- weapon was found in trunk of said car...4- no one knows why police even questioned them let alone what gave them right to search car...4- Lynch was arrested for illegal possesion of a loaded weapon

<_<

This is truly bizzarre coming from you.

It's you that had him in the back seat of the vehicle without realizing the article was referring to the cop car.

Now, everyone needs a lesson from you on how to digest news?