Antonio Margarito

Stl Bills

When so much money is at stake who knows what depth people will sink to to win it.

yeah but its just so unsafe (not that boxing is safe to begin with). He broke a training partners orbital bone allegedley doing the same thing. Be a man and just box.

Margarito didn't look like his usual self in that Mosely fight. Really makes you wonder how long he'd been doing this.

You are right, he looking like a 100 pound white boy standing in the middle of a LA prison.

I got a feeling this was going on for some time. But gloves are checked and tape signed in the back and then checked again in the ring. They may of had a system, like pumping liquid plasting in the glove after the glove was taped and cleared. Either way, something was very fishy!

Makes you wonder about his win over Cotto.....

I dont know how many of you watched the Cotto fight but I am convinced he did this to Cotto.

Cotto started out whipping his tail but as the fight went on you could see Margarito landing these "thudding" blows that just wore him down and took the life out of him......

The thing is.....Cotto has never withered in a fight like that before

I dont know how many of you watched the Cotto fight but I am convinced he did this to Cotto.

Cotto started out whipping his tail but as the fight went on you could see Margarito landing these "thudding" blows that just wore him down and took the life out of him......

The thing is.....Cotto has never withered in a fight like that before

That's right. I picked Cotto to win,but Margaritos power,or maybe it was the horseshoes in his gloves,changed that whole fight. Cotto consistently beat him to the punch in the early going but was a bloody mess by the end.