i hope the bills draft alex mack

JAMIEBUF12

alex mack center california.......Center, guard, plug him into the interior of your line and you will have a pro bowler for years to come. Mack (6' 4" 313 lbs) is one of the best centers to enter the draft in a number of years. i feel that the bills line has alot of continunity on it...i do not want to make alot of changes on it..i feel adding a real center would make this unit one of the best in football......it would be the 3rd year in a row with mostly the same guys.....i have been reading that people feel our line is too heavy...i like a heavy line...i think the coaches need to change their thinking on how we use these guys..........go bills in"2012

alex mack center california.......Center, guard, plug him into the interior of your line and you will have a pro bowler for years to come. Mack (6' 4" 313 lbs) is one of the best centers to enter the draft in a number of years. i feel that the bills line has alot of continunity on it...i do not want to make alot of changes on it..i feel adding a real center would make this unit one of the best in football......it would be the 3rd year in a row with mostly the same guys.....i have been reading that people feel our line is too heavy...i like a heavy line...i think the coaches need to change their thinking on how we use these guys..........go bills in"2012

It's not my ideal pick, but I wouldn't be upset at all wtih Mack. I have a funny feeling that Pittsburgh will pick him up and he will go on to lead a probowl career.

It's not my ideal pick, but I wouldn't be upset at all wtih Mack. I have a funny feeling that Pittsburgh will pick him up and he will go on to lead a probowl career.

yeah i know we have lots of holes like defensive end and a tight end.i just feel the offensive line would really improve with that pick..then i would go defensive end and then tightend,and then the rest of our picks linebackers........i think if the o-line is stronger the bills would be able to sustain longer drives which would help keep the defense fresh.......go bills in"2012

Kent Hull was probably the most important part of the SB teams.

You need someone smart, big, and tough. The wilderness years for us have all included centers being manhandled and pushed backwards off the ball. Sets the tone for the rest of the line. Duke freaking Preston was subbed in for Fowler this season.

Would be great to trade down to ~ 20 to pick Mack, use whatever we pick up and the rest of Day 1 for DE, TE, and DT. Day 2 should mostly be OL depth to eventually replace the aging, expensive/overpaid/under-performing (Dockery), and unmotivated/dogging/sulking (Peters).

Then again, Ralph runs the franchise with his Old Man Syndrome and DJ finishes the job by coaching it into the ground.

Kent Hull was probably the most important part of the SB teams.

You need someone smart, big, and tough. The wilderness years for us have all included centers being manhandled and pushed backwards off the ball. Sets the tone for the rest of the line. Duke freaking Preston was subbed in for Fowler this season.

Would be great to trade down to ~ 20 to pick Mack, use whatever we pick up and the rest of Day 1 for DE, TE, and DT. Day 2 should mostly be OL depth to eventually replace the aging, expensive/overpaid/under-performing (Dockery), and unmotivated/dogging/sulking (Peters).

Then again, Ralph runs the franchise with his Old Man Syndrome and DJ finishes the job by coaching it into the ground.

Having a C who does not resemble a matador would certainly do wonders for this team. Mack seems to be the best of the 09 class and has versatility, which will be required when someone gets hurt. Could not help but agree with this post, especially about building depth on the OL because Walker, Dockery, and the current depth is poor or unproven.

That final quote says it all about this franchise. RW is running the show, with Brandon basically talking tough but having very little say. In the end, it's the Ralph and Dick show. Neither has earned any level of respect for their football decisions of late, and nothing seems to be changing. I would hope Modrak can overrule anyone on draft day, but this franchise has not proven they make good decisions during the offseason.