Alright - lets put the list together ...

daquixers

We do it after every game - why not do it during this one. What did Drew do wrong and how should we choose to chastise him this week?

Let it begin.

93478[/snapback]

So what the game was played in a freakin' wind tunnel...

It was all of his fumbles.

And all of his interceptions.

And all of the sacks he took.

:w00t:

So what the game was played in a freakin' wind tunnel...

It was all of his fumbles.

And all of his interceptions.

And all of the sacks he took.

:w00t:

93485[/snapback]

He sucks because he *almost* threw an INT! The guy just dropped it. Cut him!!!! :D

</sarcasm> <--- (in case people couldn't tell I was poking fun at the bashers)

CW

We do it after every game - why not do it during this one. What did Drew do wrong and how should we choose to chastise him this week?

Let it begin.

93478[/snapback]

I'll take you up on this...I'll list the good and the bad. Ready?

GOOD:

Two nice TD passes.

Actually made some nice moves to avoid the rush

BAD:

The fumble..nearly gave away 7pts.

Threw a pass right to an AZ player who dropped a sure INT.

NEUTRAL:

Wind was so bad, that accuracy can't be blamed. But there were a few poor passes.

Was this DB's worst game. No. But the Bills have been reduced to playing NOT TO LOSE with DB at QB. There is no threat from our passing game anymore. Which makes McGahee's performance that much more impressive, because there was no mystery WHO was getting the ball almost every play.

PTR

Drew did very little today, except for not losing the game.

He had two nice TD throws.

The wind was horrible, but that never stopped Jim Kelly and crew from throwing the ball with effectiveness.

93519[/snapback]

Drew did very little today, aside from leading his team to 31 points and throwing for 2 TDs.

What a loser. :w00t:

CW

Drew did very little to help us win this game despite the score.  McGahee and McGee really steped up.  Drew did a good job today Not Losing the game today.  Which is sometimes all you can ask for.

93492[/snapback]

Pretty sure your post epotimizes Fre'z sarcasm. Thanks for providing us with a picture-perfect illustration.

As my good twin Dan Gross says, "Sometimes you just can't win." :w00t:

Drew did very little today, aside from leading his team to 31 points and throwing for 2 TDs.

What a loser. :w00t:

CW

93529[/snapback]

OK I wasn't going to bring this up because I'm sure you purple Kool Aid drinkers won't even bother to admit it.

Other then Willis what did this offense do? They had a TOTAL of 213 yards (about 30 of it in garbage time.) The ONLY reason they scored 38 points is because they were within 30 yards of the end zone every time they got the ball. You know who this win belongs to? The special teams. So if you really wanted to believe Drew played a great game, more power to you. He didn't. He was very average. It's sad when 81 yards on less then 50 percent is now hailed as a good game in Buffalo.

WAKE THE HELL UP AND SMELL THE ROSES BUDDY.

I'll take you up on this...I'll list the good and the bad.  Ready?

GOOD:

Two nice TD passes.

Actually made some nice moves to avoid the rush

BAD:

The fumble..nearly gave away 7pts.

Threw a pass right to an AZ player who dropped a sure INT.

NEUTRAL:

Wind was so bad, that accuracy can't be blamed.  But there were a few poor passes.

Was this DB's worst game.  No.  But the Bills have been reduced to playing NOT TO LOSE with DB at QB.  There is no threat from our passing game anymore.  Which makes McGahee's performance that much more impressive, because there was no mystery WHO was getting the ball almost every play.

PTR

93508[/snapback]

Oh, I remembered one more negative...DB threw to Moulds in double coverage on the first drive. The problem was Mark Campbell was wide open in the end zone 10 yards behind Moulds but Drew didn't see him.

PTR

OK I wasn't going to bring this up because I'm sure you purple Kool Aid drinkers won't even bother to admit it.

Other then Willis what did this offense do?  They had a TOTAL of 213 yards (about 30 of it in garbage time.)  The ONLY reason they scored 38 points is because they were within 30 yards of the end zone every time they got the ball.  You know who this win belongs to?  The special teams.  So if you really wanted to believe Drew played a great game, more power to you.  He didn't.  He was very average.  It's sad when 81 yards on less then 50 percent is now hailed as a good game in Buffalo.

WAKE THE HELL UP AND SMELL THE ROSES BUDDY.

93537[/snapback]

So because Drew didn't single-handedly win the game, you're going to mope around? And you think WE drink the Kool-aid? Get a grip man...

In all seriousness, if you expect us to lose every game, and are upset that we didn't win pretty enough (or whatever the reason that you're upset about this win), why bother watching teh game? When you trounce a team by 24 points and still can't be happy about it, why bother? I don't get it...

CW

CW

Exactly, he didn't do a whole lot.  How hard is for that for someone to understand JSP?

93569[/snapback]

We won the god damn game hands down, and all you can take from it is that Bledsoe didn't single handedly do it himself?! And you think WE'RE the delusional ones?! Wow...

CW

Well, I think Drew did well to SATY WITHIN THE GAME PLAN today.

That being said, he really didn't do a whole lot.

The defense, Willis and McGee won this game.

93550[/snapback]

Agree 100%. I saw a lot of pat-pat-pat and some bad throws,

but I'm happy with the win, especially since it was a romp.

Well, I think Drew did well to SATY WITHIN THE GAME PLAN today.

That being said, he really didn't do a whole lot.

The defense, Willis and McGee won this game.

93550[/snapback]

Which is exactly what a QB in a power running game should do, no?

I guess the part where the power running offense actually scored a rushing TD helped too...