50 worst people

Yet another Palin post

Can I ask a favor of the BDS Palinophiles, in the future please title all Palin posts with the prefix YAPP (yet another palin post) so the rest of us don't waste our time reading it

Says the guy who never posts anything of substance. Do you high-five yourself when you make "a zinger," or do you fist-bump your life-size Boba Fett cutout?

Palin’s unending emissions of baffling, evasive incoherence should have disqualified her for any position that involved a desk, let alone placing her one erratic heartbeat from the presidency.

In the end, Palin had the beneficial effect of splitting her party between her admirers and people who can read.

:lol:

I didn't read all of them yet but I would have put Cheney #1

I'm also pissed that I only made #43. I'm far worse than that! :wallbash:

I heard yesterday that a reporter actually ASKED Dick Cheney if it was true he hurt his back moving his Death Ray of out his office.

That can't be true...

But it would be cool... You have to admit, Dick Cheney with an actual Death Ray would be cool.

Besides, it would complete the cartoon character he has allowed the crazy-left people to turn him into.

I heard yesterday that a reporter actually ASKED Dick Cheney if it was true he hurt his back moving his Death Ray of out his office.

That can't be true...

What would Cheney need a death ray for, as handy as he is with a shotgun?