Farthest from Buffalo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live just outside of San Francisco and am a bills season ticket holder

Very impressive. :lol:

I think there may be one or two other SF-Bay area fans with season tickets, too. I salute you!

I live in Nelson, New Zealand.

(Top of The South Island.)

8,835 miles away from 1 Bills Drive according to Google Earth.

Yeah, its summer here now... and it's a GORGEOUS.

:lol:

My goal one day is to live in New Zealand..Im jealous!!

Hunh? When did we start hunting for similarities between ... never mind.

Sushi is awesome. So are the Bills. There's your similarities.

Oh, and Dingo, you're 20 miles south of the South Pole, basically in outer space, and it's 72? I thiink the fault is not in Al Gore but that your thermometer doesn't work in vacuum.

The Bills are awesome? ......hmmm..like a steaming pile is awesome

someone else here posts from Alice Springs

Shamrock & I both live in Melbourne......and I recall another poster from Australia(vaguely).....as well as the Alice Springs poster.

Interestingly it looks like Alice Springs & Melbourne are about the same distance from OBD.....9,500miles.

Dibs eh?

Wow, that would definitely be the farthest if he posts.

I just looked, and its 3:18 p.m there.....on Thursday.

I guess question is, how in the world do you become or remain a Bills fan living out there?

In a nutshell....

My parents are English so I wasn't indoctrinated into the local game.

A friend introduced me to American Football......the first game I watched was the Bills/Giants superbowl.

I picked a team to root for on the day.....my selection was mainly based upon helmet logo.....and Thurman Thomas.

I joined & played in a local league for a few years which catapulted my interest in the sport.

It was a great time to follow the Bills but my love for the team was cemented by the class of the organization(how they treated people compared to other teams) and players(though not saints, they had 'football character').......and the class of the fans. As example......the reception given to Scott Norwood(after wide right) by the Bills fans actually made the sports news coverage out here. Thousands of fans cheering him really highlighted what being a Bills fan is all about. I was & am proud to be a part of it.

Better question would be what season ticket holder lives the furthest. There is a guy in my town, about 400 miles. Goes to about half the games a year.

A buddy that has season tickets next to my Uncle flies in from Dallas for each home game.