Which Super Bowl do you think the Bills will play in

major

3032 on Mars sector 5.

Buffalo Bills 789

Xlophinle Apes 787

Bills win on a returned echtomorphic blaster ball, with only 3 lunar seconds to go in the contest! Ralph's head FINALLY get's the coveted Lombardi-Pichard Trophy!

3032 on Mars sector 5.

Buffalo Bills 789

Xlophinle Apes 787

Bills win on a returned echtomorphic blaster ball, with only 3 lunar seconds to go in the contest! Ralph's head FINALLY get's the coveted Lombardi-Pichard Trophy!

If I can get McD's avatar to be standing in my apartment, I don't think I'll care when the Bills win the SB on Mars.

Assuming we do get there soon (and the odds are against any team, nevermind a 7 - 9 team), I would say 2012 or 2013. Two years for Trent to mature or for us to find someone else. Those two years to firm up the lines on both sides of the ball, and then a year for playoff seasoning and then on to glory.

3032 on Mars sector 5.

Buffalo Bills 789

Xlophinle Apes 787

Actually, we have figured out how to regenerate the dead by then. Go Jimbo!! Bruccceeee.

we will win a super bowl when we:

trade peters for 5 first rounders

trade marshawn lynch for anquan boldin

get a TE, a backup QB, 2 pass rushing ends, a DT, 2 LB's, a FS, a SS, a Center, a RG, a new Coach and a new Owner

i dont know about the rest of you...but im pysched about our chances!