The real reason why ralph kept DJ

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, this has been talked about months ago but ill repeat it.

The REAL reason Ralphy kept Jauron was because of the $$$ involved with replacing him.

Ralph made the mistake of giving DICK an extention at 5-1 and then it was too late.

It would have cost ralph $10M to eat the contracts of Jauron and staff and rehire a netw coach and staff PER YEAR!

NEVER NERVER NEVER NERVER NEVER NERVER Gonna happen... NEVER...

PS. Jacksonville sucks. Stadium sucks and all the florida Mullet people suck..

yes jacksonville sucks... but u r crazy to say that r stadium sucks... watching a game in ATL is like watching a game i a movie theater.. so how does r stadium suck

yes jacksonville sucks... but u r crazy to say that r stadium sucks... watching a game in ATL is like watching a game i a movie theater.. so how does r stadium suck

It's even worse than I expected.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa r u kindding me look at the date on there 2005 ....jacksonville is safe dude i promise they are not going anywhere...

What, did Jax suddenly add 100K more hotel rooms to the area? Because that was the biggest problem with hosting a SB there. So much so, they had to bring in river boats to house people. Trust me, the SB is NEVER going back to Jax. And with the problems selling out games, it's THE prime team to move.

What, did Jax suddenly add 100K more hotel rooms to the area? Because that was the biggest problem with hosting a SB there. So much so, they had to bring in river boats to house people. Trust me, the SB is NEVER going back to Jax. And with the problems selling out games, it's THE prime team to move.

what makes u feel that the jags owner wants to sell the team, by the way there where no blackouts in jacksonvillle this year

I believe that the more plausible reason that Ralph didn't can Jauron is for several different reasons.

1) He just recently signed him to a 3 year extension

2) He didn't want to have to pay him for nothing and wanted to retain and get at least another years worth of service

3) He wanted to keep the continuity and sold himself on the idea that Jauron could turn it around this season

4) He wanted to keep his word with Jauron and genuinely liked the guy and feels comfortable with him.

I believe that the more plausible reason that Ralph didn't can Jauron is for several different reasons.

1) He just recently signed him to a 3 year extension

2) He didn't want to have to pay him for nothing and wanted to retain and get at least another years worth of service

3) He wanted to keep the continuity and sold himself on the idea that Jauron could turn it around this season

4) He wanted to keep his word with Jauron and genuinely liked the guy and feels comfortable with him.

5) hes preparing to sell the team

haa ur u smoking crack... u think just because rogers is dead that it rules the bills out of toronto... there are people in his company that have just as much money as him...not to mention the other billion bussiness men in toronto that r willing to throw down.... u actually think kelly is going to buy the team.... him and who else!!!!!!! golisano...what a joke dude

then name one if they are so plentiful. Name one that has expressed any interest at all in purchasing the Bills

Did you guys ever consider the poster might be a kid?

Its tough to differentiate the intellect of your average 8 year old and your average jacksonville adult. I'm sure you understand him however, because that's right at your level.