Lets make it fun, Name 1 free agent & 2 draft picks by the Bills

If you can do that with any accuracy I will be VERY impressed but over 90% of the Board won't get ANY correct.

I will bump this after draft day, and we can all hide for a couple of days. (lol)

I do this every year and I have never gotten 3 correct, That Freakin John McCargo selection cost me 5 million points on another board. The most I ever got right in 15 years is 2 in 1 year.

By the way, NO fair editing after free agency begins , some of you can not be trusted (lol)

Name 1 free agent and 2 draft picks only (very important)

The drafted players do not need to be in rounds #1 and #2.

They only need to be drafted players by the Bills

I only got one player right last year and that was Derek Fine. The rest, I was totally wrong.

Nobody had Kawika Michell on their list last year....nobody.

Feel free to edit your picks right up till the first day of free agency.....after that, you are done.

Good luck with you predictions....

Don't worry about being WRONG, you may have the best players but the Bills didn't go after them.

DIE HARD 1967

FA C Birk

rd 1 Brown DE FSU

rd 2 Coffman TE Missourri

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FA-Bo Scaife TE Height: 6-3 Weight: 249 STATS:2008 Tennessee gs-16 rec-58 yds-561 avg-9.7 tds-2. Take a look at the avg, every time this guy catches the ball it's almost a first down. That's productions.

Draft- B.J. Raji* DT Boston College

Max Unger, C, Oregon

I think we'll probably make another significant trade this offseason most likely at DE or TE since the FA pools are relatively thin at those positions. Maybe a guy like Derrick Burgess who had a down year last season and may be looking to get out of Oakland.

Profootballtalk.com just released free agent lisings for certain positions. Didn't know that Bryant Johnson is an UFA this year. Remember how rabid some members were here about obtaining him last time around? I was one of those guys and I still believe he would mb an upgrade at the WR2 spot.