The_Dude has made it over

The_Dude

Well, for all of you who post at BBMB Im here now. So while Im new to the board those of you who know me from the BBMB Im the same guy. Good to be over here. Now lets talk some football!

Id like to see what you believe our options are for QB next year are. We definatley need to bring in a veteran FA and IMO draft a rookie. Im very very high on John Parker Wilson and I believe that he can be had reasonably. I also wouldn't mind seeing Nall come back for a year. But, my big question is what do you guys think about JPW?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for all of you who post at BBMB Im here now. So while Im new to the board those of you who know me from the BBMB Im the same guy. Good to be over here. Now lets talk some football!

Id like to see what you believe our options are for QB next year are. We definatley need to bring in a veteran FA and IMO draft a rookie. Im very very high on John Parker Wilson and I believe that he can be had reasonably. I also wouldn't mind seeing Nall come back for a year. But, my big question is what do you guys think about JPW?

The initials alone make me very weary....JP

I don't see how this guy helps us. They are going into the season with TE as the #1 no matter what. It pretty much determined. What does bringing in a young QB do for the team? I do see bringing in a vet to back up and act as a mentor to the TE. The only waywe draft one, in my opinion, is if there is one available 6th or 7th that they have much higher grades on.

I highly doubt there will be any QB competition coming into this season.

Wilson? What have you seen from him that makes you think he will be nothing more than a screwball in the NFL? The guy is erratic and unpredictable. He's one of those QB's where the more you put the ball in his hands, the greater chance you lose.

Wasnt banned man. But word on the skreets is people on this board tend to be a little more educated when it comes to football.

I was banned by the bunch of children that attempt to run that site. The guys here actually understand football and hold no childish grudges.

Tell the kids there to enjoy the long winter & have a good freeze.

I don't see how this guy helps us. They are going into the season with TE as the #1 no matter what. It pretty much determined. What does bringing in a young QB do for the team? I do see bringing in a vet to back up and act as a mentor to the TE. The only waywe draft one, in my opinion, is if there is one available 6th or 7th that they have much higher grades on.

I highly doubt there will be any QB competition coming into this season.

Well, obviously a FA vet with experiance would be nice. But, Trent has not yet proven that he will be a dependable starter and quality QB. He very well may be what we've been looking for but he may not be. I like JPW. He wont cost us a high draft pick and he's smart. Kinda the same type of QB as TE only not labled "injury prone" like some people say of TE... Hes kind of a poor mans TE as I see him which means he'll fit the schemes that work well with TE. So if TE goes down and we have JPW the offense wont have to adapt to a completely different type of QB.

Wasnt banned man. But word on the skreets is people on this board tend to be a little more educated when it comes to football.

Yeah, good luck with that. We're currently busy trading away our QB, RB, WR, LT, Center both CB's and probably a few others I missed because I didn't get to log on earlier. Every other team in the NFL is suddenly feeling VERY generous.

You should find a LOT of interesting discussion here. Even moreso if you like bi-polar football analysis.

Yeah, good luck with that. We're currently busy trading away our QB, RB, WR, LT, Center both CB's and probably a few others I missed because I didn't get to log on earlier. Every other team in the NFL is suddenly feeling VERY generous.

You should find a LOT of interesting discussion here. Even moreso if you like bi-polar football analysis.

Or sarcastic dire straight cases like Mike.

I am a long time Alabama Fan. JPW is all right, but I don't think he is worth more than a 4th round pick. With a better quarterback, that team might have been impossible to stop.

Thats my point man.... I dont know about you but I dont want to see a QB taken earlier than the 4th. I think JPW is our guy.

Welome to the board ... is your nickname from The Big Lebowski? (one of my favorite all time movies) Anyway, i agree that the Bills need to bring in a veteran QB and to foster real competitionat training camp. Trent is not a world beater and pushing him a little can't hurt. I like the idea of having a player / coach behind him. I've also said in other posts that while i am not a big fan of shuttling QB's in and out of games the Bills need a vet they can turn to in close games - Trent was a deer in headlights in the Cleveland game this past season. The coaches - if they really had a quality backup - should have pulled him as the game was winnable.

I am a long time Alabama Fan. JPW is all right, but I don't think he is worth more than a 4th round pick. With a better quarterback, that team might have been impossible to stop.

im pretty sure forida proved that even if bama had joe namath back there they werent going to win that game