Rush must be popping pills like candy again

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't equate Limbaugh, O'Reilly and Hannity to America or patriotism no matter how deluded you may have become by listening to them. Nor do I have any particular love for terrorists or gays.

My religious beliefs are none of your business, but let's just say it's hard to hate something that doesn't exist.

I do, however, love my country and I don't need to listen to Toby Keith, buy a gun every week, go to church, bash gays, hunt terrorists, patrol the border for Mexicans or wave an American flag for all to see to make my case. You're free to think whatever you like my man...

So you like Illegal aliens and terrorists....and slave traders and drug peddlers too?

God, what is O'Reilly, Hannity and I thinking for hating on those?

I don't like country music nor do I own a gun. That would be seriously dangerous to my personal freedom.

So you like Illegal aliens and terrorists....and slave traders and drug peddlers too?

God, what is O'Reilly, Hannity and I thinking for hating on those?

I don't like country music nor do I own a gun. That would be seriously dangerous to my personal freedom.

That's EXACTLY what I was saying. Your reading comprehension and logic skills are without equal.

Like I said...

During the Bush years we had winners like Molson, nozzlenut, Pasta Joe, etc showing up to show their disdain (and brilliance :flirt:) for the previous administration

Now that the other side is in power, we are getting winners like JPDon.......guy show up to show their disdain (and brilliance :thumbsup:) for the new administration

Just like Washington, the party in power and the names may change, but the brilliance :rolleyes: just stays the same

Im still trying to wrap my head around why people are OUTRAGED(!!!!!) at the fact that a Conservative stalwart is hoping the implication of liberal policies by the President doesnt come to pass.

Oh...wait.....I answered my own question (see bolded).

On second thought...I know how Rush can get around this "scandal." Just say.....ready....

"IT WAS SATIRE!"

After all, libtards get away with hoping the President not fails...but DIES...by using this line. If its good for them, dammit it should work for us.

Interestingly, Rush even commented the Democrats are more afraid of him then the Republicans in the House and Senate. His introspection was based on his view that the Republican Party was in disarray and had not yet found its voice following the election. Not sure they can do with John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, but I am sure over time they will find someone, but it is time for them to re-evaluate themselves.

Interestingly, Rush even commented the Democrats are more afraid of him then the Republicans in the House and Senate. His introspection was based on his view that the Republican Party was in disarray and had not yet found its voice following the election. Not sure they can do with John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, but I am sure over time they will find someone, but it is time for them to re-evaluate themselves.

Limbaugh's head is now swelling to epic proportions, both figuratively and literally.

Then I have heard him. And since he is or was very likely a drug crazed raving maniac, I still assume he has more reasonable politics than Randi.

Why would you consider that it was likely he was a "drug crazed raving maniac"? Because he played metal, or worked for Ozzy? I realize it might have been an attempt at humor, but he was not known to be a party animal like his boss. In fact, his reputation was quite the opposite.

Randy Rhodes was Ozzy's guitar player on his first solo album. If you've heard Crazy Train, you've heard Randy Rhodes

To get totally off topic a number of years ago my wife stopped in in restaurant where I was working. Jet Records was upstairs and she worked for their law firm. She whispered in my ear "guess what I have in the trunk of my car? The demo tapes to Ozzy's Tribute Album." We seriously thought about bailing, selling them and heading off to the Caribbean.

I stopped listening and supporting Rush because during election day he was melting down trying to tell listeners that McCain still had it, almost keep more republican voters home. Sounded like he was having a meltdown. He never realized that Obama was the prez that was invented in a board room . Like Backstreet boys at Disney, he was created not elected...brilliant. Lib press is the only thing that got him in, polluting the minds of minorities and 18-25 demographic.

It worked, now we all suffer. God help us. :thumbsup: