someone please drop the anvil back on Pelosi's head

The terrorists hate Bush and you dispise him. The catholics hate Pelosi so you love her.

So I should hate Pelosi because catholics are terrorists? That's an interesting way of looking at catholicism, but one I must confess I have thought of as well.

It must be a wonderful time to be gay.

Maybe calling someone "gay" is thought of as an insult where you come from, but it really doesn't carry the invective weight you think it does. At least as far as I'm concerned. Now, if you called me an Alaskan or an Oklahoman....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So I should hate Pelosi because catholics are terrorists? That's an interesting way of looking at catholicism, but one I must confess I have thought of as well.

Maybe calling someone "gay" is thought of as an insult where you come from, but it really doesn't carry the invective weight you think it does. At least as far as I'm concerned. Now, if you called me an Alaskan or an Oklahoman....

And besides its not gay it's queer.

Yes it is. Not a lot of fruitcakes here and I like it

Yup, no substance at all. Just voting like a lemming. Must be a liberal tard. And on-and-on. I'm sure a review of posts over the years will reveal you to be the enlightened representative of the mainstream with positions well-thought-out and well defended, and I'll be revealed as the fringe nut with a limited vocabulary barely able to tie his shoes.

Nah. You've got an excellent vocabulary and I'm sure that you're more than capable of tying your shoes.

I'll be the third, then, as I think she is an excellent legislator and closely represents my views on more issues than not. And the catholics absolutely hate her. That's a big plus in her column as far as I'm concerned.

On principle I defended her against the immediate partisan slams when she was first named.

But after 6 months I came to the conclusion that she is the most inept leader of any party in my lifetime. It has nothing to do with her positions, and everything to do with on-the-job performance. She was startlingly ineffectual when Bush was president, despite having a majority and popular opinion behind her. I remember commenting at the time that the dilemma facing the democrats would be how to replace her when Obama swept into power - we are stuck with her at least until the mid-term elections.

So I should vote and support legislators according to your views, and not my own? I happen to agree with Pelosi on quite a few issues. Apparently I'm not alone. As for calling me a partisan hack? Meh.

Sorry man, you called her an excellent legislator and that's because she agrees with your views. I know that some of my views should not be legislated because, though they are mine, I at least realize that they are not the best for the country. See the difference?