Dick makes Top 5 list

Guffalo

Sandwiched between Al Davis and Jerry Jones...too funny.

I really have very little argument with Dick's position on the list, or the list itself, for the most part.

The one entry I question is Wade. I agree that Wade has failed to produce with a roster full of talent, and has had some trouble (this past season) with the egos in the locker room. But, Wade has had, essentially, the same success with that team as Bill Parcells...and Parcells had even a worse time with the egos, IMO, as he was a contributor to the circus (something Wade isn't). I must have missed the "fire Parcells" chants, when he was in this same position. I might put Wade on the list, but not at #1. That should have been saved for Al Davis.

Sandwiched between Al Davis and Jerry Jones...too funny.

I really have very little argument with Dick's position on the list, or the list itself, for the most part.

The one entry I question is Wade. I agree that Wade has failed to produce with a roster full of talent, and has had some trouble (this past season) with the egos in the locker room. But, Wade has had, essentially, the same success with that team as Bill Parcells...and Parcells had even a worse time with the egos, IMO, as he was a contributor to the circus (something Wade isn't). I must have missed the "fire Parcells" chants, when he was in this same position. I might put Wade on the list, but not at #1. That should have been saved for Al Davis.

I agree with that totally, If Bill Parcells is such an NFL guru, why has his last NFL stops produced nothing??

NE - SuperBowl loss.

NYJ - playoff loss

Dallas - Playoff loss. Not to mention the team was beginning to crumble his last year there. to me Wade has seemed to somehow keep them competitive.

I agree with that totally, If Bill Parcells is such an NFL guru, why has his last NFL stops produced nothing??

NE - SuperBowl loss.

NYJ - playoff loss

Dallas - Playoff loss. Not to mention the team was beginning to crumble his last year there. to me Wade has seemed to somehow keep them competitive.

I've been saying that for years. Not that I don't think that Parcells knows his stuff. The job he has done in Miami, so far, is remarkable. I'd certainly take him in Buffalo, in just about any capacity...but, I wouldn't expect a SB run, simply because of his presence.

NE - SuperBowl loss.

NYJ - playoff loss

That's a weak spin right there- getting that New England team to the Super Bowl was an accomplishment in and of itself and the Jets went to the AFC Championship after they were 1-15 two years earlier (right? something like that). Not to mention, you conveniently left off the Dolphins turnaround last season. Bill Parcells knows what he's doing, believe me.

NE - SuperBowl loss.

NYJ - playoff loss

That's a weak spin right there- getting that New England team to the Super Bowl was an accomplishment in and of itself and the Jets went to the AFC Championship after they were 1-15 two years earlier (right? something like that). Not to mention, you conveniently left off the Dolphins turnaround last season. Bill Parcells knows what he's doing, believe me.

You are correct. Bill Parcells is a master of turning around poor teams. However, I think Wade gets vilified and mocked simply because the impression he makes by the way he speaks and the way he looks.