Buffalo logo in the parade in washington

mead107

That variation of the Bills helmet (as sported by Howard) is the one that I wish the Bills would go back to. The current throwback is okay, but the modern logo, on the white helmet is awesome!

I see what you're talking about (the banner image), but it looks like that's either an alternate or an old helmet...their latest ones are navy and look AWFUL

http://www.howard-bison.com/sports/fball/2..._Valiant_Effort

That variation of the Bills helmet (as sported by Howard) is the one that I wish the Bills would go back to. The current throwback is okay, but the modern logo, on the white helmet is awesome!

Just say "No" to Buffaloes that wear ribbons. I know it is supposed to be represent the Buffalo running, but I have seen better representations of running drawn by 3rd graders. THAT is a mother fuc#ing ribbon, and a Buffalo shouldn't be wearing a ribbon.

Can we go back to the standing Buffalo, please?

Just say "No" to Buffaloes that wear ribbons. I know it is supposed to be represent the Buffalo running, but I have seen better representations of running drawn by 3rd graders. THAT is a mother fuc#ing ribbon, and a Buffalo shouldn't be wearing a ribbon.

Sorry, I guess I am just partial to those helmets, because they wore them during the Knox era...I loved those teams... they were the first legit Bills teams of my fan life... the standing red buffalo isn't bad, but it is just a little dull... I am in the minority on this, but while I prefer the throwbacks to the current uniforms (I think almost anyone would), I don't love them... I am not crazy about all the white stripes around the sleeves... it makes them kind an eye sore, and they look more like costumes than uniforms...

Who? Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?