Boldin

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Anquon Boldin seems like a Biotch? I think Boldin whines too much, I mean he demanded to be traded, because they offered Larry Fitzgerald a contract offer, over boldin. I think Anaquon Boldin is a tough wide out, but he seems like a cry baby to me. Please correct his first name for me.

Is it just me, or does any one else think that Anquon Boldin seems like a Biotch? I think Boldin whines too much, I mean he demanded to be traded, because they offered Larry Fitzgerald a contract offer, over boldin. I think Anaquon Boldin is a tough wide out, but he seems like a cry baby to me. Please correct his first name for me.

If you cant spell his name you shouldnt post about him...lol.

He wasn't upset at Fitz getting paid, he was upset that prior to Fitz getting paid they promised to rework his deal, then went back on that word and did not work with him on a new deal as promised.

Big difference...I would have been upset too, especially when WR's no where close to his skill level like Berrian make more money than him...

He also puts himself at great risk each week with the intensity he plays at and how he constantly goes over the middle. I mean that hit in NY could have ended his career...he has to get the deal while he is worth money and before an injury takes that away...he's not like Moss and runs out of bounds to avoid contact and stays away from the middle of the field...this guy takes a pounding...

You continue to drop the ball worse than Robert Royal with your thread topics...lmao...

ya I'd like to see him in a Bills uniform. But I definitely wouldnt trade Lynch for him :pirate:

He did cry like a biotch tho!! Pretty tasteless without class. How can you start a scene and cry while your team is trying to drive down the field (successfully btw) for the winning drive to go to the superbowl?

THen he doesn't even celebrate with his team and runs off the field and cries like a lil baby.

I'm sure what made it even worse was seeing Larry Fitzgerald ripping it up, getting all the praises, while he's been sitting the bench watchin it all happen. I gotta believe that Larry's success added to his lil biatch tantrums

ya I'd like to see him in a Bills uniform. But I definitely wouldnt trade Lynch for him :pirate:

He did cry like a biotch tho!! Pretty tasteless without class. How can you start a scene and cry while your team is trying to drive down the field (successfully btw) for the winning drive to go to the superbowl?

THen he doesn't even celebrate with his team and runs off the field and cries like a lil baby.

I'm sure what made it even worse was seeing Larry Fitzgerald ripping it up, getting all the praises, while he's been sitting the bench watchin it all happen. I gotta believe that Larry's success added to his lil biatch tantrums

Boldin has been awesome for years. Not saying I feel sorry for him, but in the pantheon of a-hole athletes (wr's especially) I give him a little bit of pass in this situation. He has been playing injured all year, giving up his body for a crappy franchise for a few years now, putting up great numbers on a consistant level, and always overshadowed by Fitzgerald, who is very good, no doubt. Boldin has been the heart and soul of that team in the leanest of times. Boldin and Fitzgerald get along well, I really don't think there was a personal jeaulousy at play here. I just think he wanted to be in the game, because he thought he could help them win....

I don't think anyone watching that game, in the final 5 minutes, didn't honestly feel like the game was slipping away from the Cardinals. Boldin wanted to be in there. I can't fault him for that. We want athletes to have pride, yet get pissed at them when they have too much. I am sure Boldin could have handled things better, but what the hell? I am a big fan of the guy, so maybe I am going light on him. But, I don't think he is a prima-donna in the TO mold.

Anquan Boldin is a gamer that I would love to have on the Bills - but it would never happen. 1. He probably wants no part of the cold Buffalo climate (when he can basically go anywhere he wants for the same type of $) and 2. Buffalo would not want to put that much money into the wide receiver position after the Lee Evans extension.

As to his Championship game meltdown -- he wanted to be on the field (l would love someone to share the same enthusiasm on the bills -- because our players fold like a house of cards when the game is on the line). He was upset that they took him out and believed he could go, although I understand why the Cards took him out if they felt he couldn't run on his hamstring. Either way -- I believe that was a forgivable offense.

Also consider this -- Boldin was very upset about his contract situation before the season, like our "Pro Bowl" left tackle. One (Boldin) chose to play it out and do everything he could to justify the money. The other (Peters) sat on his fat ass and blew off the first quarter of the season -- then sat out the final few games with a possible playoff on the line.

I would trade Peters straight up for Boldin any day.

He wouldn't play for the bills, he's been playing for the cardinals for 6 years and he finally gets to play in the play offs why would he want to come to the bills and not go to the play offs for another >6 years

Give Boldin a contract in the same ballpark as Evans & I guaranty he would be more then happy to play for the bills.

Give Boldin a contract in the same ballpark as Evans & I guaranty he would be more then happy to play for the bills.

I second that. get him here. If you want to win some games next year, this is the type of off season acquisition this team sorely needs.