PSLs (COAs) are bought and sold?

Yep. There are websites where they can be exchanged. I've checked out one for Stiller PSL prices. For PSLs in the area of Heinz Field where we usually sit (500 level, just to the right of the scoreboard on the open end), their PSLs are 'round $10,000.00 each. Yikes. We're on the Stillers' wait list, but we've only been on since 2002, so we're probably looking @ another decade or so before we can even think 'bout our names coming up for their season tickets.

Yep. There are websites where they can be exchanged. I've checked out one for Stiller PSL prices. For PSLs in the area of Heinz Field where we usually sit (500 level, just to the right of the scoreboard on the open end), their PSLs are 'round $10,000.00 each. Yikes. We're on the Stillers' wait list, but we've only been on since 2002, so we're probably looking @ another decade or so before we can even think 'bout our names coming up for their season tickets.

Too bad they knocked down Three Rivers. I thought it was OK for football - and its' "roundness" was fine for baseball; everybody more or less faced the action. I went once to a Bisons game (Pilot Field?) with the "retro" lay-out. 1st Base side - spent most of the game craning my neck over my left shoulder.

The 3R concessions set-up was tops, too - line up inside the rails along the counter left and right, grab your own food and drinks, then get funneled to the cashiers. Fast 'n easy.

Sister stadium Riverfront had the counters where more-or-less lines stood to get service. Much slower.

Indeed. I watch NFL football primarily to see what happens next. :thumbsup:

I know - I also found it astounding that someone in Pitt paid over $90K for a psl. You would trally have to love football for that kind of coin. I would rather spend the money on a media room in my own house and buy the beer for my friends to come over and watch. I love going to games but not at that price.

The Stillers' wait list used to be somewhere 'round 10-12 years before you'd get season tickets, but w/ the PSLs now that slows it down even more. We've been on their list for nearly 7 years, and it's still gonna be quite a while before our names come up. I guess if someone is a diehard fan of the team, has the cash and wants to do it then they will.

I know - I also found it astounding that someone in Pitt paid over $90K for a psl. You would trally have to love football for that kind of coin. I would rather spend the money on a media room in my own house and buy the beer for my friends to come over and watch. I love going to games but not at that price.

If you're spending 90k for a psl then your house already has those amenities for the away games. :thumbsup:

If you're spending 90k for a psl then your house already has those amenities for the away games. :thumbsup:

Still $90K just to go sit in a stadium where 4 of the games are likely to be in piss poor weather. I do not care how much money you have just seems absurd.

Still $90K just to go sit in a stadium where 4 of the games are likely to be in piss poor weather. I do not care how much money you have just seems absurd.

Absurd i agree.(unless you have 50-100m) Another angle may be when the steelers win the Superbowl maybe the price goes up to 110k? so possibly an investment?

$90K is absurd. I'm actually in the process right now of buying two PSL's in a very popular stadium. The price is in the mid 4-figure range for two which is still a nice chunk for me. It's really an investment type of thing. I'm not interested in attending the games. I realize the psl price could fluctuate from year to year but this club has a solid fan base. Regardless of record, the place is sold out and the games are an event and it's always easy to sell the tickets even in a down economy. There's a big waiting list for psl's. Cincinnati is a place I would NEVER have invested in. The fan support could fluctuate too wildly and there's not enough population. To be honest, i would not invest in Buffalo either if they had that seat license program. I do have Bills season tickets too just so you don't think i'm shirking my long time team.