Should have killed them.

They're probably busy planning a "Welcome Back" party for the current 250 detainees Obama plans to release next week.

Do you get balloons for an event like that, or is cake and confetti enough? Probably just cake and confetti.

Obama has no plans to release anyone next week. In fact it will probably be a year before Gitmo is closed because they either have to find other nations to take them as prisoners, or try them in a miltary tribunal.

61 out of 500, that's probably a better percentage than the recidivism rate for U.S. prisons.

Obama has no plans to release anyone next week. In fact it will probably be a year before Gitmo is closed because they either have to find other nations to take them as prisoners, or try them in a miltary tribunal.

61 out of 500, that's probably a better percentage than the recidivism rate for U.S. prisons.

Obama is going to send them to "dem old cotton fields back home"

Only 61? Small price to pay in exchange for PC liberals being able to talk about how civilized they are at cocktail parties and on football message boards.

nice.

I quote the much maligned by libs Ann Coulter, "If liberals had any brains at all, they'd be conservatives." Stupid asses.

PS: I want to do naughty naughty things to Ann.

nice.

I quote the much maligned by libs Ann Coulter, "If liberals had any brains at all, they'd be conservatives." Stupid asses.

PS: I want to do naughty naughty things to Ann.

Yep, liberals are the ONLY ones who think Ann Coulter is a fire spitting scaled over he-b!tch.

Have fun finding his penis when you do those naughty things.

They're probably busy planning a "Welcome Back" party for the current 250 detainees Obama plans to release next week.

Do you get balloons for an event like that, or is cake and confetti enough? Probably just cake and confetti.

The ACLU will cater the party with Michelle Moore emcee-ing the extravaganza.

QUICK! Somebody get Erintheretrospective genius to a position of high authority, STAT!

Your consistent ignorance on these types of subjects is always enlighting. Thanks.

You probably agreed with that retard the other day that said waterboarding to find out information to stop 9 jumbo jets from crashing into the Atlantic Ocean was immoral and that she would have preferred that we lost all those Jet liners for the sake of the terrorist being water boarded for three minutes. Did you see that or read that? Retard!

God we're !@#$ :wallbash:

If Republicans had any brains, THEY'D be Conservatives.

:wallbash:

Yippie, let's treat terrorists like garden variety criminals.

How about we treat the like human beings. You capture people,, you interrogate them and treat them humanely. Torture has proven time and time again not to be an interrogation method. Our troops don't have a right to amuse themselves by degrading or torturing their captives, nor we they have a right to vengence. Vengence is not a reason for war, nor is it justice.

Anyways, when we start waging war on the terrorist propaganda- that is when we really will be fighting terrorism, instead of just sending more people in to die and use these stupid, MEANINGLESS color grids to scare people.

North Korea would be nice. I bet their recidivism rate is zero, which would impress the hell out of a liberal.

How about we treat the like human beings. You capture people,, you interrogate them and treat them humanely. Torture has proven time and time again not to be an interrogation method. Our troops don't have a right to amuse themselves by degrading or torturing their captives, nor we they have a right to vengence. Vengence is not a reason for war, nor is it justice.

since this is a football message board, I will put my feelings in football terms.... the insurgents/terrorists/radical america hating muslims are playing tackle, when we treat them like humans( "cuz gawd, any civilized person deserves to be treated that way") we are playing two hand touch. These people are used to treating each other this way. Our liberals wonder why a slap on the wrist gets us nothing but a chuckle and a loose aribic translation of " is that all you got, white devil?" save the knee-jerk zionist rehtoric. obviously you dont have what it takes to WIN a war. are you a veteran? ever served your country? or are you the type that asks what can my country do for ME? cuz obviously thats whats most important.

Anyways, when we start waging war on the terrorist propaganda- that is when we really will be fighting terrorism, instead of just sending more people in to die and use these stupid, MEANINGLESS color grids to scare people.

It's the only reason :thumbdown: I am not in favor of torture. I am however in favor of killing the enemy quickly decisively and with overwhelming force.

It's the only reason :wallbash: I am not in favor of torture. I am however in favor of killing the enemy quickly decisively and with overwhelming force.

The only reason? Torture prolongs war- why would anyone surrender if it would only lead to torture. By extending war, you lose more people. You get absolutely nothing positive our of torture except for entertaining some sick people