Should have killed them.

Your consistent ignorance on these types of subjects is always enlighting. Thanks.

You probably agreed with that retard the other day that said waterboarding to find out information to stop 9 jumbo jets from crashing into the Atlantic Ocean was immoral and that she would have preferred that we lost all those Jet liners for the sake of the terrorist being water boarded for three minutes. Did you see that or read that? Retard!

God we're !@#$ :wallbash:

Hahaha! I love how you call me ignorant about things you suppose I'd believe!

CLASSIC!

Your consistent ignorance on these types of subjects is always enlighting. Thanks.

You probably agreed with that retard the other day that said waterboarding to find out information to stop 9 jumbo jets from crashing into the Atlantic Ocean was immoral and that she would have preferred that we lost all those Jet liners for the sake of the terrorist being water boarded for three minutes. Did you see that or read that? Retard!

God we're !@#$ :wallbash:

What makes you think you will get any real info from waterboarding.......personally, I would say anything to get it to stop......real or not....

You want to release them-you dont seem to understand these scum would kill you and your family in a millisecond if given the chance-they should stay were they are-or die I don't care which.

I would actually prefer charges brought up on the ones we can. If we cannot, then the ones who can be extradited to some country where they can be brought up on some sort of charge, should go there. If we cannot bring any sort of charges against them, do we just keep them locked up indefinitely? If we are to keep them detained, do we keep all of them? Are they all guilty and there is no way to bring charges against them?

I realize they have a murky legal status, one that needs to be resolved in some fashion. I would prefer we not stoop to being North Korea.