Josh McDaniels

FluffHead

I think this is good news. Belichick disciples have a bad track record, and my hunch is that McDaniels won't be ready to take on the load of being a head coach. However, it can't hurt to have Belichick lose one more solid member of his coaching staff. If Pioli goes too, it'll be a one man show next year.

That one man might have enough, though.

I wish we would have hired that guy.

I'm not surprised. The Broncos owner said after firing Shanahan that he wanted a coach that could shake up the offense. Like you though, I thought their offense was good and only needed help on defense.

Owners know a lot more about football than we do!

This could be great news for Bills fans as it disrupts a very high scoring Pats offense.

He is 32 years old and this just makes me think that there might be hope for the Bills to beat the Pats next season,depending on who they will hire to replace him of course. Doubt they will get any better then they were, but it is possible.

Shanahan stated at the beginning of the year he was copying the Patriots passing scheme for the deep passes the Pats used to get the ball to Randy Moss.

This could be great news for Bills fans as it disrupts a very high scoring Pats offense.

He is 32 years old and this just makes me think that there might be hope for the Bills to beat the Pats next season,depending on who they will hire to replace him of course. Doubt they will get any better then they were, but it is possible.

Shanahan stated at the beginning of the year he was copying the Patriots passing scheme for the deep passes the Pats used to get the ball to Randy Moss.

Really? I'm pretty sure a season without Tom Brady gives you a greater chance than a season without McDaniels... and we all know how great that advantage turned out.

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes: We're the pats bitches