eagles fans? why?

Weren't the eagles fans just slamming, Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid a little over a month ago, to be out of the Philadelphia area for good? And they're in the one game away to being in the super bowl? unbelievable. I got an idea lets slam jauron and edwards, maybe we could be in the afc championship game next year. :lol: eagles fans really :( me off!

Weren't the eagles fans just slamming, Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid a little over a month ago, to be out of the Philadelphia area for good? And they're in the one game away to being in the super bowl? unbelievable. I got an idea lets slam jauron and edwards, maybe we could be in the afc championship game next year. :lol: eagles fans really :( me off!

From day one Eagle fans have been slamming McNabb. Idiots.

I'm being sarcastic, I'm just saying that eagles fans were blasting Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb after one F*cking game, to be out of that city, I'm just saying how could they even forgive them selves for that. I know that Dick Jauron's been for the last 3 years. Granted I'm not a fan of Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb my self, but they've done it for over ten years.

I hope there will be a tie, in the cardinals and eagles game, maybe neither team would make the super bowl. How stupid do you really gotta be to know that there are ties in the NFL, in the regular season. The last tie before the bungholes and the eagles game was falcons vs steelers in 02. Yes McNabb there's no tie in the playoffs, don't worry a team does advance to the super bowl.

I take it you didn't watch much of the ARI/CAR game???

I watched it- they run every once in awhile, but they don't have an effective grind it out offense. They are the Houston Oilers with talented WR's. I don't respect their offense

I watched it- they run every once in awhile, but they don't have an effective grind it out offense. They are the Houston Oilers with talented WR's. I don't respect their offense

You didn't pay close enough attention.

They had a healthy balance with the pass & rush which is why they won. It was almost equal as far how many times they passed and ran the ball. Same goes for their game against the Falcons.

You didn't pay close enough attention.

They had a healthy balance with the pass & rush which is why they won. It was almost equal as far how many times they passed and ran the ball. Same goes for their game against the Falcons.

They won because of 5-6 extra possessions. I think Philly will have a little present for them next week. Maybe McNabb called them when he ran out of bounds.

They won because of 5-6 extra possessions. I think Philly will have a little present for them next week. Maybe McNabb called them when he ran out of bounds.

Do you think it's a coincidence they had an extra 5-6 possessions? Dude, they beat the hell out of Carolina.

I know you are judging them based on some of their games in the regular season but give credit where it's due, they ran the ball effectively in both playoff games. I'm not debating whether Philadelphia will beat them, I'm telling you that they ran the ball almost as efficiently as they threw it.

Put me in the "Iggles fans are dumb and don't appreciate McNabb" camp. I wanted to adopt them as my nfc team since moving here, but it's tough. If only McNabb would leave I'm sure they'll go on to win multiple championships like they did under Bobby Hoying and Ty Detmer eras pre-Donovan.