A new year - A new hot for teacher

/dev/null

Ok, lets discuss this. What is too young for a guy to get his rocks off? Seducing young women is definitely wrong but with guys I believe it's a different story. I would have loved to do that with some of my teachers, Mrs. Perry, my typing teacher, one of the English teachers :(

I guess 13 is too young but 14 or 15 you're getting close to ok in my book

McCallum and the boy had unprotected sex in the shower, on the kitchen floor and the living room floor on a green shag rug that was seized yesterday as a result of a search warrant, court documents say.

You go boy!!!!! If this kid wasn't into it he wouldn't have been there IMO. It's much tougher to rape a guy than a girl.

McCallum weaved her way into the boy’s life in late 2005, prosecutors said, when she became a tutor for his younger brother, let them stay at her house, emptied their backpacks after school, fed them dinner and gave them rides.

She sure did that one kid!! :lol:

You get my vote as the boards leading ass-clown with posts like this.

Are you completely uneducated, immature, or do you actually believe this slop that you posted?

I know the machismo(or fake machismo) thing to do is say thats my boy- but in reality this female teacher is a mentally ill pedophile and needs to be held accountable for her actions.

Studies consistently show that boys who are groomed, manipulated and exploited by these mentally ill woman who

are supposed to be in a position of trust DO pay a price for it emotionally(depression etc.) and have a difficult time with relationships with woman the rest of their lives.

I usually avoid these discussions on message boards- but as someone who has worked with emotionally disturbed/behavioral disordered kids most of my life- the misinformation on the subject drives me crazy.

Are you completely uneducated, immature, or do you actually believe this slop that you posted?

I know the machismo(or fake machismo) thing to do is say thats my boy- but in reality this female teacher is a mentally ill pedophile and needs to be held accountable for her actions.

Studies consistently show that boys who are groomed, manipulated and exploited by these mentally ill woman who

are supposed to be in a position of trust DO pay a price for it emotionally(depression etc.) and have a difficult time with relationships with woman the rest of their lives.

I usually avoid these discussions on message boards- but as someone who has worked with emotionally disturbed/behavioral disoredered kids most of my life- the misinformation on the subject drives me crazy.

Tounge in cheek. A 13 year old is too young but 16 up for guys I say is ok. JMO.

I usually avoid these discussions on message boards- but as someone who has worked with emotionally disturbed/behavioral disoredered kids most of my life- the misinformation on the subject drives me crazy.

Right on the money, space man.

I think size/strength only comes into play in a forcible situation. In a consensual situation, mental, and emotional, aspects of the situation are the biggest concerns.

would you rather have it happen to your son or daughter?? dont get me wrong..I think either one is awful..

But I think MOST people would say son

would you rather have it happen to your son or daughter?? dont get me wrong..I think either one is awful..

But I think MOST people would say son

I have no son or daughter, but if I did, I think my answer is obvious...NO. But, I discount the physical power aspect of the consensual relationship...it is a different kind of power, and a different kind of abuse. Both are quite horrible, obviously, But, I think a female teacher having "consensual" sex with a males student is just as reprehensible as a male student having "consensual" sex with a female student (or same-sex situations involving teacher and student, at the high school level).

I have no son or daughter, but if I did, I think my answer is obvious...NO. But, I discount the physical power aspect of the consensual relationship...it is a different kind of power, and a different kind of abuse. Both are quite horrible, obviously, But, I think a female teacher having "consensual" sex with a males student is just as reprehensible as a male student having "consensual" sex with a female student (or same-sex situations involving teacher and student, at the high school level).

then we agree

Thank you for what you have said. This whole topic should come off of the board.

When I was 14 I had a good friend who was 11 in the neighborhood I grew up. He fit right in with me and all my other friends my age since he looked and acted our age. He was left home while his Mother worked , by himself , which I think made him grow up somewhat faster. By 12 he was going to the high school partys and by 13 he was sleeping with many girls some seniors in High school. He was on all the Varsity sport teams by 13 as well, he was a stud and the girls were nuts over him. Looked and acted a good 4 years older than he was.

I am in no way defending this teacher, because what she did was very wrong, and one needs to be able to draw the line. But knowing the guy I grew up with, he would of been all for a 29 year old teacher coming on to him, infact he would have come on to her. Some people just grow up faster than others, and not every 13 year old boy is the same. If this 13 year old kid is anything like my friend I grew up with, well I guess I wouldnt be quite as hard on this teacher.

On a side not my childhood friend got married at 18 , Both he and his wife are very successfull with 3 children,oldest is 11. And in His very early 30s is bald, white hair and looks like hes in his 50s. Some just age faster than others i guess.

Ill say this much.

If any of us were at a good looking teachers house at the age of 13 drinking and having a good time would of plugged the lady.

If you say no, then its simple.... YOU ARE A FAG! Remember back when you were that age. Wanking at everything in site. The kid will have problems when he is older though.

Ill say this much.

If any of us were at a good looking teachers house at the age of 13 drinking and having a good time would of plugged the lady.

If you say no, then its simple.... YOU ARE A FAG! Remember back when you were that age. Wanking at everything in site. The kid will have problems when he is older though.

Uh...nobody's blaming the kids.

And really, is there anything the Navy does without the word fag showing up?