Who do you like? with points  

50 members have voted

1. 1. San Diego at Pittsburgh

• Pitt -6
    • San Diego +6
  2. 2. Baltimore at Tennessee

• Balt +3
    • Tenn -3

I got the Steelers and Titans moving on, even though I really like Baltimore's team. I thik the experience at the QB position will be the difference in this game. Collins is a veteren who knows that this may be his last shot. I think he steps up to the challenge. Flacco is just not ready yet. Plus, I think Tennessee's ground game will out play Baltimore's. Titans 17 Ravens 10. I also think that the Pittsburgh defense is too tuff and they're playing at home. San Diego will be outmatched in all phases of the game and lose. Steelers 27 Chargers 13.

Pitt/SD at face value should be an easy Steeler win. It's hard for anybody to win there on the road. I also read somewhere that LT might not play (forget where). But then again the Steelers have proven to be bi-polar schizo's this year so depending which Steeler personality shows up on Sunday, this will either be an easy Steeler win or a Charger upset.

That said, I'm going with the Steelers

Baltimore/Tennessee first team to score wins. My guess is Baltimore

Steelers I think will be in a dog fight for most of the game, but I do think their defense will eventually overtake the Chargers. They have to find a way to contain Sproles, that guy is a great player.

Baltimore will have a tough game on their hands, but that defense is nasty, I just dont think the Titans have a good enough offense to put enough points on the boards to win the game. I see a very close game here, whatever team wins it wont be by more then a FG.

My picks:

Take the point and SD. Going to be very close

I like BMore. That D is real and they shouldn't have lost the 1st match up. No Mawae at C either.

BTW I hit all 3 of my bets last night:

Parlay

UF-6 and the Under

Teased UF pick and the Under

Teased Okla and the under

Hope I can carry this momentum into Saturday!! Feeling hot. I also like Philly to keep it close. These teams no each other too well for any type of blow out.

My play for the weekend: Tease Bmore and Philly.

Good luck!

This is the round where home field really starts to pay off and the pretenders get exposed. As such:

Pittsburgh -6; Sproles aside, San Diego struggled to score against a much weaker Indy defense. I think a rested Steelier team will be too much to overcome for the Chargers.

Tennessee -3; toughest game of the weekend to pick, but the Titans have a better running game.

Eagles +4.5; I can't see the Giants losing with a healthy Jacobs, but would expect this to be a competitive game.

Panthers -9.5; Cards will not hang against a physical team on the road.

This is the round where home field really starts to pay off and the pretenders get exposed. As such:

Pittsburgh -6; Sproles aside, San Diego struggled to score against a much weaker Indy defense. I think a rested Steelier team will be too much to overcome for the Chargers.

Tennessee -3; toughest game of the weekend to pick, but the Titans have a better running game.

Eagles +4.5; I can't see the Giants losing with a healthy Jacobs, but would expect this to be a competitive game.

Panthers -9.5; Cards will not hang against a physical team on the road.

SD should have beaten them handily. They turned the ball over 2 times in the end zone. SD will shock Pit this weekend.

Me teenks me wants da points. :lol:

With the point spread, I go Balt, Pitt, Philly, AZ...I also think these 4 will win the games outright too.

Balt D is playing out of this world and the team is feeding off it. Tenn has been flat the last 5 weeks and I just dont see them beating Balt. I like Balt 20-10.

Pitt (assuming Roth plays as they say he will) will just be too much for SD, who has key weapons hampered by injuries. I like Pitt 24-14.

Philly is playing great all around football right now, and NY is not the same team without Plaxico. The D has fallen off a bit, and the passing game has been stagnant without Plaxico opening up the field. The ground game is stout, but Philly has a good Run D and with the passing game be average at best lately in NY, they can focus on stopping the run more. Plus, Philly already beat them in a critical game once this year...I see Philly winning 24-14.

AZ, everyone forgets, was up 17-3 in the 3rd quarter the last time these 2 teams played before a fumble by Edge and a pass that was tipped was INT by Carolina. They are playing with a lot of emotion and excitement right now and I think coming off the bye Carolina actually may have less energy going into this game. AZ feeds off being the underdog, and if I have to bet on Warner or Delhomme, I go Warner all day long. I see AZ in an upset 30-24.