Losman is an Incubus fan

JoeFerguson

Last night I went to see Incubus at UB's Alumni Arena. Two average looking guys sat behind me, and at first I didn't recognize them. Then I realized that one of them was J.P. Losman and the other one was an extremely large man who was also a Bill. I think it was Dylan McFarland. At first glance, it seemed like his leg was fine, but as the show progressed he looked uncomfortable and kept putting his leg up on the seat in front of him. Anyway, most of the kids there were oblivious to who he was, except for a couple of kids that recognized him and asked, "Are you J.P. Losman?"

Oh, and the Incubus show was only average. They were a bit boring IMHO.

Who is Incubus? Never heard of him ore her. I imagine sitting in one small cramped place for long causes any large man to cramp. That's why I hate airplanes. Time to sue the airlines for sex discrimination. Men are larger than women on average and the airlines don't provide men larger seating more in line with their larger frame!

Did he answer the kid?

Who is Incubus?  Never heard of him ore her.  I imagine sitting in one small cramped place for  long causes any large man to cramp.  That's why I hate airplanes.  Time to sue the airlines for sex discrimination.  Men are larger than women on average and the airlines don't provide men larger seating more in line with their larger frame!

Did he answer the kid?

92156[/snapback]

Incubus is an alternative rock band. According to this, it's J.P.'s favorite band. And yes, he did answer the kid.

Who is Incubus?  Never heard of him ore her.  I imagine sitting in one small cramped place for  long causes any large man to cramp.  That's why I hate airplanes.  Time to sue the airlines for sex discrimination.  Men are larger than women on average and the airlines don't provide men larger seating more in line with their larger frame!

Did he answer the kid?

92156[/snapback]

An incubus is an evil spirit who slips in and knocks up your woman for you... :(

Oh, and the Incubus show was only average.  They were a bit boring IMHO.

92154[/snapback]

I saw Incubus at the 2000 Ozzfest and again in 2001 in Toronto. They were great both times.

I'm not surprised they weren't that great in late 2004. Their last album sucked big time.

Last night I went to see Incubus at UB's Alumni Arena.  Two average looking guys sat behind me, and at first I didn't recognize them.  Then I realized that one of them was J.P. Losman and the other one was an extremely large man who was also a Bill.  I think it was Dylan McFarland.  At first glance, it seemed like his leg was fine, but as the show progressed he looked uncomfortable and kept putting his leg up on the seat in front of him.  Anyway, most of the kids there were oblivious to who he was, except for a couple of kids that recognized him and asked, "Are you J.P. Losman?"

92154[/snapback]

You should have charged at him from his blind side and see if he felt the rush coming.

Last night I went to see Incubus at UB's Alumni Arena.  Two average looking guys sat behind me, and at first I didn't recognize them.  Then I realized that one of them was J.P. Losman and the other one was an extremely large man who was also a Bill.  I think it was Dylan McFarland.  At first glance, it seemed like his leg was fine, but as the show progressed he looked uncomfortable and kept putting his leg up on the seat in front of him.  Anyway, most of the kids there were oblivious to who he was, except for a couple of kids that recognized him and asked, "Are you J.P. Losman?"

92154[/snapback]

I always put my foot up on the seat in front of me if possible. IMHO it doesn't signal anything regarding JP's leg.

I saw Incubus at the 2000 Ozzfest and again in 2001 in Toronto.  They were great both times.

I'm not surprised they weren't that great in late 2004.  Their last album sucked big time.

92191[/snapback]

I saw them at OZZFEST in 2000. They were alright, but they didn't fit the show at all. There were lots of boos and whatnot.

On a side note:

I wa sat the concert last night pissed I didn't know he was there woulda been cool to see him. Anyways the band that played before incubus, THE MUSIC were excellent. There a young band form the UK and the lead singer has an awesome voice. Their latest album titled: Welcome to the North, is real good if you like a (U2, Jane's addicition, or even a Led Zeppelin type sound.)