Poll for the men of PPP

Last 2 women on earth  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Eve

• Coulter
    • Maddow
    • I Prefer Extinction

It's Armageddon. The comet has struck Earth. The nukes have been launched. A great plague has struck. Yellowstone erupted. Dwight Drane has been buried alive by his horde of silver

And all the world has been killed except for you, Ann Coulter and Rachel Maddow

Who do you repopulate the world with?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is about repopulating the world right? Then there's no question: I have to choose a woman.

I mean, no sense in taking chances on finding a pipe downstairs instead of a vent. Besides, why would I want to doom "New Humanity" to looking like "it"? They'd probably end up killing themselves anyway.

It's Armageddon. The comet has struck Earth. The nukes have been launched. A great plague has struck. Yellowstone erupted. Dwight Drane has been buried alive by his horde of silver

Why the !@#$ would I want to repopulate the world especially with people related to me? I'm voting for my hand.

you have been chosen a master breeder to propagate the government. You have been assigned to Diane Feinstein,Madeline Albright, and Janet Reno.

Cool. Those fat pigs will provide plenty of food to fatten up the animals. I gotta eat you know.

Ann Coulter is the type of chick you pick up at the Dulles Marriott bar at 10:58 PM after you missed your connecting flight and are stuck waiting overnight.

I think deep down there is a hetrosexual wanting to be unleashed in Maddow. She still has that gawky 13 year old girl thing about her who is waiting for a boy to ask her to dance at the junior high formal, and after a few more years of waiting just decided to dive right in to the underground world of muff. She's very smart and probably was influenced by some butch in academia her senior year in high school and into college. That became her identity by default. Deep down she still has dreams about a prince charming coming to rescure her from the cruel world.

I think we need a daily thread like this. How about:

Kathy Lee Gifford vs. Kathy Griffin

Suzie Ormon vs. Paula Dean

Chelsae Clinton vs. Cortney Love

It can be like a Wrestlemania of influential, bi-sexual women.

Kathy Lee Gifford vs. Kathy Griffin

I think the match up here would be "which one could you listen to speak longer before being overwhelmed by your desire to bash their skull in with a blunt object"

Little side story -- My brother in law works in a very high end jewelry store part time and recently had Frank and Kathy Lee Gifford coming into the place. He said Frank seemed like a decent guy but Kathy Lee was about as big a c--t as you could ever imagine. Shocking news, I'm sure.

Harsh question.

I'd go with Coulter, because my suspicion is she would be down 'n dirty, kinda like a Tonya Harding.