My wishlist for the offseason

Justice

My wish list:

Bills acquire in free agency:

Greg Jennings or T.J. Houshmanzadeh

Owen Daniels (TE from the Texans)

Julius Peppers or Terrell Suggs

I forgot about Suggs. I'd rather have Suggs than Peppers.

I'll do you all one better:

*R. Rich inherits $75 billion

*R. Rich purchases the Buffalo Bills and RICH Stadium

*The entire front office staff is fired

*The entire coaching staff is fired

*R. Rich hires this guy as the team's new Vice President/General Manager

*He, in turn, hires this guy to become the new head coach

*Free agent signees:

DT Gabe Watson (RFA, but we'll deal w/ 'em)

C Jason Brown

LB Bart Scott

OT Donald Penn (another RFA, but worth the $$)

DE Chris Canty

*Draft:

WR Michael Crabtree (just to tick off people, plus I've already addressed the lines, so deal w/ it)

TE Chase Coffman

G Kraig Urbik

WR Jamarko Simmons

S Reshard Langford

QB Chase Daniel

LB Derek Nicholson

I'll do you all one better:

*R. Rich inherits $75 billion

*R. Rich purchases the Buffalo Bills and RICH Stadium

*The entire front office staff is fired

*The entire coaching staff is fired

*R. Rich hires this guy as the team's new Vice President/General Manager

*He, in turn, hires this guy to become the new head coach

*Free agent signees:

DT Gabe Watson (RFA, but we'll deal w/ 'em)

C Jason Brown

LB Bart Scott

OT Donald Penn (another RFA, but worth the $$)

DE Chris Canty

*Draft:

WR Michael Crabtree (just to tick off people, plus I've already addressed the lines, so deal w/ it)

TE Chase Coffman

G Kraig Urbik

WR Jamarko Simmons

S Reshard Langford

QB Chase Daniel

LB Derek Nicholson

If this ever actually happens.. I would be happy to offer my services as Director of Gameday Music at "the Rich". :unsure:

My wish list:

Bills acquire in free agency:

Greg Jennings or T.J. Houshmanzadeh

Owen Daniels (TE from the Texans)

Julius Peppers or Terrell Suggs

Only one on this list I see is TJ......or atleast having a legit shot at. Jennings wont come here with our current QB situation. Owen Daniels wont leave, Texans are on the rise. Neither Peppers or Suggs are dumb enought to come here. You think guys in the NFL dont talk to one another? You think McGahee has said nice things to the Ravens guys about Buffalo?

Face the facts any of them would be idiots to come to WNY to play football for the Bills.......Maybe if we had a new staff and we didnt completely fall apart this year....good luck selling this team to any High or shall I say QUALITY free agents.

So your name is actually Ritchie Rich?? :unsure:

You catch on quick.

If this ever actually happens.. I would be happy to offer my services as Director of Gameday Music at "the Rich". :worthy:

If that ever actually happened, I'd probably have a heart attack. I can dream, though.

Neither Peppers or Suggs are dumb enought to come here. You think guys in the NFL dont talk to one another? You think McGahee has said nice things to the Ravens guys about Buffalo?

Money Talks and Bullsh_t walks... If they offer enough money (which they have done in FA from time to time...See their overspending on the O-Line 2yrs ago) they can get people to come here.

I like the idea of going after Gabe Watson R. Rich, but I have a question. Would we just have to outbid them or would we have to owe them draftpick compensation?

I guess that would depend on the tender offer he signs (?). Either way, if it were my team, I'd go after Watson and Penn (if you can check it out, watch the way he shut down free agency darling Julius Peppers in Tampa's 27-3 win over the Panthers) to solidify my lines. They would be two of my high priorities, w/ Jason Brown and Bart Scott being up there also.

My wish list....

Mike Leach

"The O-line/D-line...the big guys...that's what it's all about...incredibly violent collisions...you got everything that is football...shouting, blood, boogers, spitting, fighting...."

The Bills need this guy.

Hopefully he'll be as successful as Barry Switzer, Dennis Erickson, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban, and Bobby Petrino before him. :w00t:

Hopefully he'll be as successful as Barry Switzer, Dennis Erickson, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban, and Bobby Petrino before him. :rolleyes:

Didn't Switzer win a SB and coach in two NFC title games? I hope our new coach is that good!!!

Erickson also had some success NFC Title games,

What about Jimmy Johnson, and Bobby Ross both superbowl winners?

Hopefully he'll be as successful as Barry Switzer, Dennis Erickson, Steve Spurrier, Nick Saban, and Bobby Petrino before him. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need some advice from...

Leach will be wildly successful at any level - college, pro, OC, HC, whatever. I'd much rather see him running the O than Schonert.