Spying

I don't know much aboout spying but don't you have to get into a disguise usually?

Obama named Leon Panetta as his top spy today. First of all, why wouldn't you keep the name of your top spy a secret? <_<;):doh:

Secondly, I don't know who Panetta is but I saw his picture. The dude has a really big schnoz. I mean how is he going to get into disguise with a honker like that? It makes no sense.

I'm starting to have my doubts about Obama.

I eat at Panetta all the time.

Good to see they are expanding to more locations.

Is that the Bread place? Did this guy invent it? If so I'm glad I never went to the original location.

Two loaves. No extra charge for the baked in nose hair. <_<

I don't know much aboout spying but don't you have to get into a disguise usually?

Obama named Leon Panetta as his top spy today. First of all, why wouldn't you keep the name of your top spy a secret? :unsure::P:wallbash:

Secondly, I don't know who Panetta is but I saw his picture. The dude has a really big schnoz. I mean how is he going to get into disguise with a honker like that? It makes no sense.

See you don't know who he is and thats is one of those fake honkers. I have heard thats not his real name and he is not a he ,he is a she.

Obama named Leon Panetta as his top spy today. First of all, why wouldn't you keep the name of your top spy a secret? :unsure::P:wallbash:

It's a smoke screen. A double bluff. You obviously don't know anything about intelligence work. It's an XK-Red-27 technique.

Why not George Bush? He will be footloose and fancy free soon, and he doesn't have an Intelligence background either.

Obviously you've never driven up the George Washington Parkway and seen sign for the "George Bush Center For Intelligence".

It's a smoke screen. A double bluff. You obviously don't know anything about intelligence work. It's an XK-Red-27 technique.

Ooooh. I just looked that one up via the Goglebot. That's neat. The Ruskies'll never know what hit 'em.

Maybe that schnoz IS his disguise.

Obama named Leon Panetta as his top spy today. First of all, why wouldn't you keep the name of your top spy a secret? :worthy::P:w00t:

Sometime I think you're an idiot.

It IS a disguise.

Look what it did for Obama.

Chicks dig it too.

Now, wise up!