V-Coach confirms Trent reported sore shoulder at his physical

ACor58

I have to agree with you guys. I think he's going to be really good but...his history of injuries and missed games is really alarming and should not be overlooked. It was a huge mistake this season having Losman as the backup, as he sucks ass and pretty much averages two fumbles a game.

Get a vet as a backup and grab a later round prospect QB...you can never have enough capable quarterbacks imo.

Nice. So, not only will the Bills need to get a competent FA QB for the near-term to plan for the almost certain injury of their "franchise" QB, they also need to be thinking long-term and draft a QB in case their oft-injured "franchise" QB continues to stink. Does this sound like a guy you want to build your offense around?

Nice. So, not only will the Bills need to get a competent FA QB for the near-term to plan for the almost certain injury of their "franchise" QB, they also need to be thinking long-term and draft a QB in case their oft-injured "franchise" QB continues to stink. Does this sound like a guy you want to build your offense around?

I can't believe how many of you have given up on the kid because of a 'sore shoulder.'

I can't believe how many of you have given up on the kid because of a 'sore shoulder.'

Just a sore shoulder? Try:

2003 (College) - Shoulder

2004 (College) - Various

2005 (College) - None - Only season to play all 11 games.

2006 (College) - Broken Foot

2007 - Wrist

2008 - Deep Thigh Bruise, Concussion, Groin, Shoulder

If Sam Bradford declares I'd pull the trigger in the first round

as many needs as we may have, i'm thinking the same thing.

However, you KNOW it's not going to happen. this staff is love-struck with Edwards. He's cheap, he's young, and he's a clean-cut.

I'm not ready to really abandon Edwards either, but I would draft Bradford regardless, and if Edwards fails after next season..Bradford starts the 2010 season.