Roland Burris looks like nut case

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't make it any less embarrassing... :lol:

no sh--. i never thought i'd agree with someone who's thus far demonstrated no capability to either have, or express, an intelligent thought.

ah well, everyone gets lucky once in awhile. tonight's his night.

no sh--. i never thought i'd agree with someone who's thus far demonstrated no capability to either have, or express, an intelligent thought.

Our Debbie...chock-full of agonizing self-conflict...

(Hey, you walked RIGHT into it.)

Our Debbie...chock-full of agonizing self-conflict...

(Hey, you walked RIGHT into it.)

No more chadonnay for ME.

I'm gonna go pay attention to the game now. It's been a little boring so far but hopefully it's about to turn around.

ah well, everyone gets lucky once in awhile. tonight's his night.

PALINS A GRANDMOTHER! CHILDS A BASTARD! There I scooped your next post-that makes two.

In fairness to Burris, if some wacko Governor tried to (apparently) legally appoint the equally unqualified me to the U.S. Senate, I would try like hell to keep that seat as long as I could and muck things up, too.

So a black man is on the steps of the Capitol, with the press all behind him, in the cold rain, trying to get in and is kept out by the white powers that be?

Im telling you.....Blago is brilliant....!@#$ing brilliant.

So a black man is on the steps of the Capitol, with the press all behind him, in the cold rain, trying to get in and is kept out by the white powers that be?

He was invited to come in and watch the swearing in ceremony, just not participate in it. And Al Frankin isn't being sworn in yet, even though he has been certified by his sec. of state as winning his election, while Burris does not yet have the required sign-off from the Illinois sec. of state.

Well, he would have been kept out by the black powers that be, too, if there were any.

Well, he would have been kept out by the black powers that be, too, if there were any.

He was invited to come in and watch the swearing in ceremony, just not participate in it. And Al Frankin isn't being sworn in yet, even though he has been certified by his sec. of state as winning his election, while Burris does not yet have the required sign-off from the Illinois sec. of state.

Technicalities that virtually nobody will notice.

What matters most is whats seen on the TV and Internets.

Black man...in the rain, with the press, showing up for work and kept out of the Capitol.

With this whole thing Blago went from feeling the cold metal of handcuffs to pulling the strings of the puppets.

Brilliance.

Not really. Having elected a black president, white America feels just fine about itself. And, I don't see a lot of black outrage either. I don't know anything about Burris, so I can't judge as to whether he'd be a good choice or not. But, he knew EXACTLY what the situation was when he accepted this "nomination", and he's only making himself look stupid by forcing the issue. Obama himself is not backing this man.

If Blago#$R$#$*&)(&(vich was a genius, he would have selected a woman.