Fast Freddie Jackson does his "Beast Mode" impression.

The Tomcat

What could have been a memorable play was soon forgotten when JP fumbled.

Jets fans were PATHETIC. They really cheered twice in the game. What a bunch of Putzes around us...as you shall see. ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuyLPecZXQs

"Thats a little beast mode right there....aaaaawwwwwwwww Jets fans!!"

Jets fans were PATHETIC. They really cheered twice in the game. What a bunch of Putzes around us...as you shall see. ENJOY!!

The Bills should also be ashamed of themselves for wasting his performance in the Cheatriots game. He broke a hundred in the 1st half with some hard running.

The Bills should also be ashamed of themselves for wasting his performance in the Cheatriots game. He broke a hundred in the 1st half with some hard running.

Against a Belichick-coached defense that KNEW we were going to run too. A waste indeed. But then again, this wasn't the first time we've wasted terrific running performances this year. You'd think when your RB has over 100 yards and is averaging 8 yards a carry you'd win. But not when DJ is coaching, nope.

We must sign Freddie Jackson. He was one of the true bright spots of our team this season. He always gives 100%. Wish the camera stayed focused on the field versus the mo's sitting in front.

As stated...I may of had a few beers!!!

The front office could go a real long way with their fans by doing the right thing and offering Fred Jackson

a nice deal right about now.

It would be a very wise move to give Jackson a good 3 or 4 year contract. Not a break the bank contract, but not a cheap tender either. Jackson has earned it.

Look at the last 2 games of the season. He stepped up when Marshawn got hurt and was a big factor on offense against Denver. Remember that big pass reception against the Broncos? When was the last time a Bills RB caught a pass that deep?

Let's also not forget his contribution on Special Teams. When other teams kicked away from Leodis, Jackso was the up-man and would get about 20-25 yards putting the Bills at midfield.

The Bills front office should do the right thing and give a good contract to Jackson.

Thanks for posting this! Really enjoyed watching that video, and it was good to see something positive for once..... Love the commentary too haha.

That play was awesome. His contribution as a downfield receiver, with those routes over the middle, remind me of Thurman Thomas' days here. :D

I had a photo from the Buff News when Thurman was diving all out for a catch in my office for many years...loved that picture....

(Thurman wasn't in my office, the photo was!)