Ralphs comments of retaining Dick

Thoner7

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Ralph Wilson Jr: "It is well known that I share many of the fans' dissatisfaction with our offensive game management," Wilson said. "That being said, I believe that this team, at this time, is better served by continuity in the coaching staff rather than a disruptive overhaul. The team played hard all year long and there are many positives to build on. This is not to say that we will be complacent. In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.

"I believe in the last few years we have gotten close personnel wise and look forward to another strong draft, more assertive veteran leadership and continued improvement from our young quarterback."

-They did? They laid eggs to finish out the year minus the Den win.

-Does this mean Ralph is going to bring in some legit FA's? He better if we expects to win with Dick leading the charge.

"It is well known that I share many of the fans' dissatisfaction with our offensive game management," Wilson said. "That being said, I believe that this team, at this time, is better served by continuity in the coaching staff rather than a disruptive overhaul. The team played hard all year long and there are many positives to build on. This is not to say that we will be complacent. In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.

"I believe in the last few years we have gotten close personnel wise and look forward to another strong draft, more assertive veteran leadership and continued improvement from our young quarterback."

-Does this mean Ralph is going to bring in some legit FA's? He better if we expects to win with Dick leading the charge.

Consider the defense's effort in the Denver game. That wasn't "laying an egg". Same w/ the Jets game. Don't take that to mean they played perfectly, but they did play hard and kept the team in the game.

Ralph Wilson Jr: "It is well known that I share many of the fans' dissatisfaction with our offensive game management," Wilson said. "That being said, I believe that this team, at this time, is better served by continuity in the coaching staff rather than a disruptive overhaul. The team played hard all year long and there are many positives to build on. This is not to say that we will be complacent. In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.

Ralph has been bringing in FA the last few seasons and players via trade. He wants to win and I dont care what anyone says. Like many posters here, he is sick of the coaching carousel and wants to try continuity this time around...I get that. Coming from a football background myself, I know continuity is key to establishing consistency. I still prefer to switch coaches this year because of the poor game management that was shown this year, but I do see Ralphs point about continuity.

I think we will be a factor again this year in FA and that with a few more pieces we could be on the rise again. Honestly, I think our biggest weakness is QB right now. We need to bring someone in to compete with Trent or even to replace Trent before we will see a big change.

Ralph has been bringing in FA the last few seasons and players via trade. He wants to win and I dont care what anyone says. Like many posters here, he is sick of the coaching carousel and wants to try continuity this time around...I get that. Coming from a football background myself, I know continuity is key to establishing consistency. I still prefer to switch coaches this year because of the poor game management that was shown this year, but I do see Ralphs point about continuity.

I think we will be a factor again this year in FA and that with a few more pieces we could be on the rise again. Honestly, I think our biggest weakness is QB right now. We need to bring someone in to compete with Trent or even to replace Trent before we will see a big change.

Bring in Donavan Mcnabb :thumbdown:

Ralph Wilson Jr: "I believe in the last few years we have gotten close personnel wise and look forward to another strong draft, more assertive veteran leadership and continued improvement from our young quarterback."[/i]

Didnt Ralph say earlier this year that we don't have the talent to win. Ralphie boy can't remember what his point is from week to week I guess he can't find his Centrum Silvhair.

I excluded the Den win in my origanal post. But the loses to SF, Mia, and the Pats at the end of the year were completely unispired and emotionless games. The team showed no fight. They didnt roll over and die, they showed up dead.

Ralph better bring in a boat load of talent, because we need a team good enough to win games agaisnt our opponent and our coach.

Unless the Bills bring in Haynesworth or Peppers - which is extremely unlikely - there's no way they'll have the talent next year to compete in the AFC East. ANd they'll get destroyed by the AFC south and the NFC south. Look forward to the Cleveland and KC games, fellas.

I agree. We need 2 DE's, not just 1. Kelsay & Denney should be cut loose.

They need a pass rush, meaning they could use a couple DEs that can bring the heat off the edge plus a couple LBs that can mix it up and bring heat from anywhere on the field.

Consistently.