Ralph called Kilgore

cale

this may be horrible to say but i honestly look forward to the day this a**hole dies. he isn't doing anything but holding this team back. i know he is "keeping our team here" but at this point if he dies and the team moves at least i can move my loyalty to a team that actually cares about winning. i hate to say it but it is how i feel. i am 20 year bills fan so sick of mediocrity. i would be better off investing my $400 each spring into my boat rather than bills season tickets.

Well, smokey, it is a pretty horrible thing to say.

But I'll bet there are many Bills fans out there who feel that way, but don't have the guts (or political incorrectness or whatever) to express it.

Besides, that excellence crap is overrated.

The Buffalo Bills -- Commitment to Mediocrity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quantcast

I cant take it......I dont even know what to say, didnt Ralph say we didnt have talent? Well talent is provided by scouting dept.......

Ralph's not about to fire his daughter Linda Bogdan, scout extraordinare and Corporate VP, who has a big say on draft day. Why doesn't anyone wonder why Tom Modrak who oversees the draft, lives in Florida and rarely comes to WNY? We lost 2 more regional scouts in the past 2 years...I wonder why?; and these were replacements from the time the late John Butler left and all his friends- the Bills scouts followed John to San Diego.

It's sad that this once classy and well run football organization has deteriorated below any episode of "The Three Stooges"

If we had Curly, Larry and Moe it would most likely be a step-up.

I have sat through many seasons going back to 1962, from very good coaches to coaches like the late Harvey Johnson who wasn't a coach at all...to this. Closest thing I can come up with is we have the "Deer in the Headlights Man"

A good friend I know through my sailors organization who lives in Chicago, kiddingly told me that he was happy that Jaron was gone; that his style of football was boring and in the end he will break your heart because of his lack decision making skills. I called my friend I while back and told him that he was right on all counts and that this baffon we inherited from Chicago would most likely be fired after the season. I was wrong. The Ralph Wilson I knew no longer exists and in the end that is even sadder.

That followed by a chuckle makes me feel no remorse for wanting him to go off and kick the bucket.....Thats proof he dont care for the fans of the Buffalo Bills.......

It's his team. If he want's to say screw it to 2009, we're not likely to make the playoffs regardless of the coaching staff, so be it.

As to 'fans' who get so wraped up in an entertainment product that they wish someone dead, it says a lot about the sad state of affairs the country's in today...

A good friend I know through my sailors organization who lives in Chicago, kiddingly told me that he was happy that Jaron was gone; that his style of football was boring and in the end he will break your heart because of his lack decision making skills. I called my friend I while back and told him that he was right on all counts and that this baffon we inherited from Chicago would most likely be fired after the season. I was wrong. The Ralph Wilson I knew no longer exists and in the end that is even sadder.

This sentiment was shared all over BearsNation...

It is baffling that Marv Levy stared at this man week in and week out and could not see what every other knucklehead (your friend excluded, of course :thumbsup:) with a brat in his mouth could see...

This sentiment was shared all over BearsNation...

It is baffling that Marv Levy stared at this man week in and week out and could not see what every other knucklehead (your friend excluded, of course :thumbsup:) with a brat in his mouth could see...

And yet Jauron was being talked about as a wild card "coach of the year" nominee last year by some respected talking heads (albeit national, not local) for having the team in position for a shot at a Wild Card in early December. And I'm sure the naysayers were few and far between in early October this year.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a coaching change, too. But there seems to be an overwhelming case of selective amnesia around here. I suppose that's what MBs are best at, 'tho....

And yet Jauron was being talked about as a wild card "coach of the year" nominee last year by some respected talking heads (albeit national, not local) for having the team in position for a shot at a Wild Card in early December. And I'm sure the naysayers were few and far between in early October this year.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see a coaching change, too. But there seems to be an overwhelming case of selective amnesia around here. I suppose that's what MBs are best at, 'tho....

Spare me. I was a "wild card" for Time's POTY too. :thumbsup:

In early Dec, 2007 we were 6-6. I'm sure the ground swell of support for him was enormous. :wallbash:

The only selective thing here is pointing out the brief times in Jauron's career where he may have enjoyed a modicum of support.

That says it all. Ralph "hopes it works out." Basically, he's not going to do anything other than dodder and giggle and he'll wait for deus ex machina.

He may be wrong. But he's not waiting for a deus ex machina. Right or wrong, he believes we are on the right track. This shows that he believes that the Bills personnel folks are doing a good job, which combined with his belief that we don't have good enough personnel obviously means that he believes that we are a young team, on the way up.

I tend to believe that he is right. Our drafts the past two years have been pretty good. We have a very young group. Another year of experience for those young guys and another draft of equal talent could well put us in the playoffs.

I'm not sure of it. But it seems likely.

That followed by a chuckle makes me feel no remorse for wanting him to go off and kick the bucket.....Thats proof he dont care for the fans of the Buffalo Bills.......

What is it with you guys and chuckles and laughs? Have you not noticed that they can be rueful, sad, knowing, sarcastic, wistful, forlorn, and I could go on and on.

Seriously, what is it with you guys and laughs and chuckles?

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see the last part. Anyone wishing death on anyone for a sporting event is not worth conversing with.

Well there are also quite a few of Us who knew the Guy was a Loser from the get-go...I mean...It's not like it was hard to figure out...Look at the Record in Chicago...Read what was said when they canned Him there...Nothing changed because a few Media types said nice things last Season about a Guy who is widely respected...I mean...He's had one winning Season as a Head Coach and He's closing in on 20 Games below .500, but He's a hell of a guy...I'll give Him that...Nonetheless, many Bills Fans were never fooled by a few Wins on the way to another losing Season for Jauron...If you've watched Football long enough it's not hard to recognize a loser Head Coach who simply cannot match wits with His counterparts...I'm not sure why You think it's "overwhelming amnesia." So what? A few Folks gave the loser an extended chance to prove he could Win and they were disappointed along with those who knew he sucked already...Is the end result any different?

How about giving Bills Fans a break for a bit...It's bad enough without piling on the few who gave the loser a chance...So what? Sure they were wrong...But we're all screwed just the same... :thumbsup:

He may be wrong. But he's not waiting for a deus ex machina. Right or wrong, he believes we are on the right track. This shows that he believes that the Bills personnel folks are doing a good job, which combined with his belief that we don't have good enough personnel obviously means that he believes that we are a young team, on the way up.

I tend to believe that he is right. Our drafts the past two years have been pretty good. We have a very young group. Another year of experience for those young guys and another draft of equal talent could well put us in the playoffs.

I'm not sure of it. But it seems likely.

Likely? It seems likely? What exactly would give You that idea? All the success the Bills have had over the last decade, or all the success Jauron has had as a Head Coach in His career? The Guy is a LOSER career...Even if The Bills have the talent to compete the odds say Jauron will figure out a way to turn it into a losing Season...Plus, Miami is in the Playoffs...New England is well...New England...The Bills went 0-6 in their freaking Division and Our Head Coach simply cannot match wits the ANY of the HC's in The AFC East...And that includes the one that got fired!

Well into the Playoffs seems likely? Good God I wish I had 1/100 of your blind optimism...I mean...I hope You're right...But You gotta be kidding Me... :thumbsup:

Actually, I'm not surprised. This is all completely in character. It is Ralph being Ralph. It's a big, "Take that Jerry Sullivan (and your mindless rabble)! I'm Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. I'm the boss here.....oops, I just shat myself."

FIXED

It's his team. If he want's to say screw it to 2009, we're not likely to make the playoffs regardless of the coaching staff, so be it.

As to 'fans' who get so wraped up in an entertainment product that they wish someone dead, it says a lot about the sad state of affairs the country's in today...

People are pissed. He probably doesn't want him dead. Someone would say the same thing 10-20 years ago. That sad state of affairs thing toady is old and broken.

As far as Wilson's comments on the ecomomy, I have a few thoughts. The economy in WNY has sucked since the steel mills closed and yet the Bills have still had good attendance. The economy has no affect on season tickets in Buffalo. I have never been pissed at Wilson and thought those who complained about him were whiners. He sucks.

Ralph will go on believing whatever he wants, one week we dont have talent next week we have enough. He has a dead dick coach and he wants to blame ticket sales on the economy. Almost sounds like he is setting up for a major move out of Buffalo if you believe these stories about Ralph approaching NFL on a major issue