Mike Martz fired

bobobonators

If we keep DJ as head coach...one of our coordinators will most surely have to be let go. Seeing that our offense was one of the worst in the league, I can't see how Turk can stay. Not only that, but Turk has no prior record to justify him staying or assuming that he'll turn it around. Will he? Who knows.

Would anyone be up for bringing Martz in here as the OC??

Ideally I would want DJ gone, but I think Martz would be an upgrade over Turk.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...6888&id=420

If we keep DJ as head coach...one of our coordinators will most surely have to be let go. Seeing that our offense was one of the worst in the league, I can't see how Turk can stay. Not only that, but Turk has no prior record to justify him staying or assuming that he'll turn it around. Will he? Who knows.

Nah I wasn't real impressed with SanFran's O this year. I think Martz has lost a bit of the magic...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...6888&id=420

He hates our airport!

Nah I wasn't real impressed with SanFran's O this year. I think Martz has lost a bit of the magic...

He def. has. But San Fran STILL scored more points than us and had a higher ranked offense than we did going through a QB change and a coaching change in the same season.

Are you saying having Faulk, Bruce, Holt & Warner in their primes contributed to his magic?

Guest dog14787
No.

I'm tired of this Greatest Show on Turf crap. Bring in a hardnosed but creative coordinator who emphasizes running the ball at all costs.

Couldn't have said it better and I didn't know Martz fired Bobby April, Mike Martz can kiss my arse, he's given us enough grief with his out dated offense. :thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better and I didn't know Martz fired Bobby April, Mike Martz can kiss my arse, he's given us enough grief with his out dated offense. :thumbsup:

I completely forgot about the April thing until it was pointed out in this thread.

Anyway...at least we're all pretty much in consensus.

I can't wait until tomorrow to find out what the heck is going on with this team.