Man it just sucks to have Ralph as an owner right now,

Lv-Bills

Here we are, 9 seasons and counting with not a playoff appearance. Here we are with a team with no real GM. Here we are with a bad head coach, and two coordinators with limited experience. Here we are a team with an owner nearing the end of his lifespan, more revenue streams from Toronto, and a great fanbase that is ripe for a great season.

If Ralph Wilson had any serious inclination of wanting to really try to make a run at the super bowl, this is it. Cowher wants to go somewhere and bring his own football guy with him.

I love Ralph Wilson. I've always supported him. But his act lately has grown old. His press conference in Toronto pushed me to the edge. But his cheapness here with Jauron has me swinging toward the Ralph doesn't really want to win crowd. I'm a season ticket holder, and he could keep the annoying, gutless, no pride Toronto game, raise prices and use that money to go get Cowher. Fix the whole organization in one swoop. But no.

My only question is this.......WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? You are 90 years old, go for it for god's sakes.

Just some incoherent venting!

:angry:

If Mr. Wilson wants to be enshrined in Canton, he needs to at least make a serious play for Cower, in my opinion.

There are certainly more attractive cities out there for Cowher to go to. However, there isn't an organization out there with the perfect setup available right now to clean house and bring him in. We also have cap room available to plug some immediate holes.

What is telling is that Buffalo isn't even mentioned as a destination for him in the media, because nobody there even considers Buffalo a team that is serious about winning.

I mean, seriously, maybe there are some things behind the scenes that Bills fans know nothing about, and that's the reason Ralph isn't more seriously considered for the hall.

Just mind boggling, that we aren't even considered for his services.

Here we are, 9 seasons and counting with not a playoff appearance. Here we are with a team with no real GM. Here we are with a bad head coach, and two coordinators with limited experience. Here we are a team with an owner nearing the end of his lifespan, more revenue streams from Toronto, and a great fanbase that is ripe for a great season.

If Ralph Wilson had any serious inclination of wanting to really try to make a run at the super bowl, this is it. Cowher wants to go somewhere and bring his own football guy with him.

I love Ralph Wilson. I've always supported him. But his act lately has grown old. His press conference in Toronto pushed me to the edge. But his cheapness here with Jauron has me swinging toward the Ralph doesn't really want to win crowd. I'm a season ticket holder, and he could keep the annoying, gutless, no pride Toronto game, raise prices and use that money to go get Cowher. Fix the whole organization in one swoop. But no.

My only question is this.......WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? You are 90 years old, go for it for god's sakes.

Just some incoherent venting!

:angry:

Actually never thought of the fact that the Toronto deal adds $$$ to Ralphs wallet and therefore should Give Cowher what he demands. Maybe we need to organize the Bills fan clubs in raleigh to go down to bills house and stand out fron with placards saying " We want Bill as a Bill!!"

Actually never thought of the fact that the Toronto deal adds $$$ to Ralphs wallet and therefore should Give Cowher what he demands. Maybe we need to organize the Bills fan clubs in raleigh to go down to bills house and stand out fron with placards saying " We want Bill as a Bill!!"

He could use the whole Toronto deal to go get Cowher. Then, maybe some Buffalo fans with actual pride wouldn't mind the game being up there so much. Seriously Ralph, it's getting old.

Starting to really get annoying. Not like he cares, but he's "this" close to alienating a fanbase.

You are insane.

Can you point to one instance in Ralph's history that even remotely suggests he would be willing to offer Cowher the amount of money required to coax him out of retirement one year early? Can you see the old codger giving Cowher total autonomy, just one year after promoting his gaggle of sycophants to VPs so they could attempt to mind-meld into a functional general manager?

Quit wasting all of our air.

How is Buffalo the perfect situation for Cowher?

He is considering the Jets because he has 2 daughters that work/go to school in the NY/NJ area.

Does he have 3 children working in Western New York?

Does anyone have 3 children working in Western New York?

How is Buffalo the perfect situation for Cowher?

He is considering the Jets because he has 2 daughters that work/go to school in the NY/NJ area.

Does he have 3 children working in Western New York?

Does anyone have 3 children working in Western New York?

is anybody working in western New York?

fixed :angry:

There are certainly more attractive cities out there for Cowher to go to. However, there isn't an organization out there with the perfect setup available right now to clean house and bring him in. We also have cap room available to plug some immediate holes.

What is telling is that Buffalo isn't even mentioned as a destination for him in the media, because nobody there even considers Buffalo a team that is serious about winning.

I mean, seriously, maybe there are some things behind the scenes that Bills fans know nothing about, and that's the reason Ralph isn't more seriously considered for the hall.

I agree - we are set up perfectly - except for maybe the financial part. I don't know what the financial state of our franchise is. Sure Toronto gave us some money - but who knows how much we are in the black/red.

C

I think you hit the nail on the head. The Bills have been directionless and irrelevant for the past decade and they don't even make it into the conversation :angry:

Wrong. The reason is we currently have a HC who is yet to be fired or let go.

If Ralph hires Cower...Season tickets BLOW past 60K

If he keeps Jauron....Season tickets plummet into the 40's

I'll go one better. If Cower is hired by the Bills, season tickets sellout. Suddenly, we would be Super Bowl contenders in everyone's eyes.

Player personnel-wise, I'm not so sure we have Cowher type players in here now. He'd probably love Josh Reed. But he would laugh at our linebackers, and I don't know if we have the defensive line personnel to make a 3-4 defense work. We'd be in desperate need of a nose tackle.

Cowher loves Edwards and McGahee.

He's been saying all season how talented he thinks the Bills are.

Now if Cowher really wanted to prove what a genius he is and lock up a spot in Canton - he should come to Buffalo and win with a 4-3 - even if not the Tampa 2 we're trying to run now. How many coaches have succeeded with different systems?

I realize we're sick of losing to 3-4 defenses in the AFC East, but it's not like noone has won with a 4-3 base defense recently. Baltimore, Indy, Giants, Titans, Jax (OL injuries killed them this year), Tampa, Chicago, Minnesota, Dallas, Philly, Carolina, ...

and Ralph did say playing games in Toronto was to help the Bills better compete with big market teams, He has to use that money to make the team better if he wants to compete

not to mention the fact that Ralph could raise ticket prices $10 after hiring Cowher to help offset the ocsts and need to bring in players. I know most fans won't mind, and others will be excited and buy tickets.

Should we mention the naming rights for the stadium... more missed revenue

You are insane.

Can you point to one instance in Ralph's history that even remotely suggests he would be willing to offer Cowher the amount of money required to coax him out of retirement one year early? Can you see the old codger giving Cowher total autonomy, just one year after promoting his gaggle of sycophants to VPs so they could attempt to mind-meld into a functional general manager?

gaggle of sycophants - love it! So true!