How many season tickets will Jauron's staying cost the Bills?

We've got six we will not be renewing if Jauron remains as HC, and we're twenty-one years strong...the coaching is just killing us. Shook hands goodbye with other friends / longtime STH in our section at the end of the game yesterday who told us the same. We've joked about it before, but this time it's really serious. My rough guess is it translates into 10,000 non-renewals minimum. Believe me, they know at OBD, since they have the results of a recent questionnaire.

Not exactly sure, but I don't think I'll be assuaged much if Jauron is booted upstairs. I think we need to make a clean break and send him packing. We don't need his play-not-to-lose philosophy filtering down to the team in any way. Rather, we desperately need a HC with a win-at-all-costs attitude.

We've got six we will not be renewing if Jauron remains as HC, and we're twenty-one years strong...the coaching is just killing us. Shook hands goodbye with other friends / longtime STH in our section at the end of the game yesterday who told us the same. We've joked about it before, but this time it's really serious. My rough guess is it translates into 10,000 non-renewals minimum. Believe me, they know at OBD, since they have the results of a recent questionnaire.

Not exactly sure, but I don't think I'll be assuaged much if Jauron is booted upstairs. I think we need to make a clean break and send him packing. We don't need his play-not-to-lose philosophy filtering down to the team in any way. Rather, we desperately need a HC with a win-at-all-costs attitude.

Time heals all wounds, just ask Favre. If there is any drop in season tickets, it will be less than 1000. People will come out and support this team next year, DJ or no DJ. I will still get my season tickets, but I will sell my tickets to meaningless December games from here on out.

Time heals all wounds, just ask Favre. If there is any drop in season tickets, it will be less than 1000. People will come out and support this team next year, DJ or no DJ. I will still get my season tickets, but I will sell my tickets to meaningless December games from here on out.

This is the usual pattern, I agree. I've seen it many times before. But things feel very different this time around...the mood was very apparent and palpable. Coupled with a bad economy I'd say 1000 is way too low. Guess we'll see.

This is the usual pattern, I agree. I've seen it many times before. But things feel very different this time around...the mood was very apparent and palpable. Coupled with a bad economy I'd say 1000 is way too low. Guess we'll see.

Hey, I'm with you man. I sold my NE tickets. This was the first regular season game I missed in years. But I pretty much made up my mind after watching that pathetic SF game in a down pour (not that nice weather would have made that game any better). I sold them through the Bills ticket exchange and got a credit for next years tickets. From here on out, I will sell all meaningless December games. I have had enough, but I just love the Sunday tailgate event too much to completely cut it out...

This may be our only hope and the only reason that Ralph axes Jauron. Anyone considering quitting their seasons should immediately send emails and letters and calls saying so. Ralph may be scared into firing Dick.

I already did, I have 6 seats and told them if DJ comes back, I am out. Not sure yet if I will back it up but I'm thinking about it.

I no longer live up there...So all I can do is cancel My NFL Sunday Ticket with HD...Which I plan on doing...But I would like to personally thank each and every Fan who plans on canceling their Season Tickets IF Jauron is brought back...Because this is the only way anything can get done Folks...If The Bills cant see beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dead Dick is a lost cause then they deserve to feel it where it counts...At the gate...

I don't think cancelling Season Tickets means The Bills move out of Buffalo...At least not in the short term...Bills Fans have shown they will come if the product looks even half decent...It's a fact...It's up to The Bills Organization to show they are serious about putting a winning product on the field...I hope until they show it, Fans vote with the only voice they have...Their hard earned cash... :unsure:

I already did, I have 6 seats and told them if DJ comes back, I am out. Not sure yet if I will back it up but I'm thinking about it.

People in WNY don't buy season tickets because the Bills win or lose, they buy tickets to go have a good time with their buddies on a Sunday afternoon. Drink some beers, watch some football, get away for a day.

People in WNY don't buy season tickets because the Bills win or lose, they buy tickets to go have a good time with their buddies on a Sunday afternoon. Drink some beers, watch some football, get away for a day.

That's also the reason I buy season tickets and drive 5 hours to OP. I'm not saying I am going to stop going to games, but I think we need to send a message to the front office that we won't put up with their incompetence.