Broncos making history....

Big Turk

a few hours after Detroit makes history by becoming the first 0-16 team in NFL history, the Bills become one of the very few teams in NFL history to start 5-1 and finish under .500, the Broncos will be making history themselves. Denver will be the first team in NFL history to have a 4 game lead in their division with 4 games left and miss the playoffs. Karma is really a beeyatch...you could almost see this setting up after the Bills went in to Denver and beat the Broncos...San Diego got robbed by the officials and shouldn't have even had to win this game to be in, but the fact that Denver had to play SD for a playoff berth in the last game of the year after the absolute travesty of justice that happened in Denver earlier in the season, is definitely some big time karma...

you already knew Denver was gonna lose and lose badly in this one...

Sign seen in San Diego: "Thank you Bills"

Maybe they'll let Dick fold the towels next year.

:lol:

Atleast we did something right this year. We were 4-0 against the AFC West and 3-9 against everyone else. The three wins were St. Louis, Seattle, and Jacksonville. What a resume :lol:

I also have no idea why anyone would want Cutler over TE. For all of TE's weaknesses IMO he's much better than Cutler.

We're going to have to agree to disagree here. I don't want to start this argument, but I'm not sure how you can possibly draw this conclusion based on their performance thus far.