Seen the tape?

thought you were talking about the tape that proves the HMX explosives WERE there at the ammo dump on April 18th, well after the war started and the troops went through. My mistake.

Hmmm...or is this proof that they were removed before the war there Unbalanced Mutt? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136897,00.html

Hmmm...or is this proof that they were removed before the war there Unbalanced Mutt? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136897,00.html

90532[/snapback]

Try reading your own article. Even they say there is zero proof and they don't know if that was a bunker of explosives or not and the pentagon has gone way out of its way all day to say that this gives no proof either way about anything.

Supposedly, the guy on the tape is an American whose original name is Adam Pearlman.

How in the world did someone by the name of Adam Pearlman become a member of Al Qaeda?????

90551[/snapback]

Good point. I imagine a guy by that name checking in at his local Al Qaeda training camp would have aroused a little suspicion.

Ah...you fell into my trap...NO PROOF EITHER WAY...So you have proof according to your original post to support your post?

that proves the HMX explosives WERE there at the ammo dump on April 18th, well after the war started and the troops went through. My mistake
Nice try.

Ah...you fell into my trap...NO PROOF EITHER WAY...So you have proof according to your original post to support  your post?  Nice try.

90557[/snapback]

yes. read the above thread (entitled "Ok, so now that the know the HMX was there"). Read the linked story. Look at the tape yourself.

That tape does not seem scary to me. I have heard so much build up to this tape and I could not hear anger in his voice. I am actually releived seeing this tape after hearing about its content. Fug this guy! Fug al quaeda!

I thought you were talking about the tape that proves the HMX explosives WERE there at the ammo dump on April 18th, well after the war started and the troops went through. My mistake.

90520[/snapback]

I was trying to leave the fights for the other threads, beacuse it is not exactly difficult to create or respond to other threads.

I thought the tape I linked was something that everyone would view as worrisome and important.

I guess not. I guess it is so unimportant, that it deserves to be mocked. I can honestly say that I'm disappointed.