Six Straight...

Alaska Darin

Who needs Polian when you've got a supergroup consisting of Brandon, Guy, Modrak and Wilson's daughters?

Throw in Ralph looking over their shoulder and it's ugly man - - ugly.

And, Wilson's daughter led to Polian being fired - - how ironic!

Too bad the Bills couldn't have gotten Peyton Manning. Kerry Collins didn't turn out so great for Carolina, did he?

Polian was the GM for 2 actual seasons of football and the team went from expansion to the NFC Championship game. Whether he "lucked" into Peyton Manning or not, his record of success is undeniable and unmatched. And of course, our owner FIRED him.

Polian was the GM for 2 actual seasons of football and the team went from expansion to the NFC Championship game. Whether he "lucked" into Peyton Manning or not, his record of success is undeniable and unmatched. And of course, our owner FIRED him.

He's the best in the business...well except the genius front office of the St Louis Rams who has put together some terrific talent, right?

He called his daughter a c*nt. I agree she is but calling her so really crossed the owner. This team has NO desire to win and it comes from an organization that is happy if seats are full not if they are really trying to created the best product possible

He called his daughter a c*nt. I agree she is but calling her so really crossed the owner. This team has NO desire to win and it comes from an organization that is happy if seats are full not if they are really trying to created the best product possible

Whose cousin's best friend's sister who knows a guy that works in the mail room at OBD told you that gem?

He's the best in the business...well except the genius front office of the St Louis Rams who have put together some terrific talent, right?

Yeah, they looked pretty terrible today on the road against an Atlanta team that had to win to get into the playoffs.

And I'd hardly call the Rams front office "genius" - quite the opposite, really. They finally nutted up and got rid of most of the problem. It's kinda funny, really because their history in St Louis mirrors Buffalo so much.

That's what I get for listening to the local sports guy. It looks like they were playing for the 5th seed only, which makes the fact that they left their starters in the whole game seem kinda curious.

Actually, I think Atlanta already had the 5th seed before the game today, and a win today gave them the 2nd seed (I think).