Six Straight...

Alaska Darin

...and in the 9 consecutive losses that preceded today's game.

And your point? I've never argued that the Rams are a good football team. Anyone who says they (or any NFL team) doesn't have talent is a !@#$ing simpleton. Period. To say that is to believe that the personnel changes from last season are worth 9 friggin' wins (to date). That's absolute folly.

And your point? I've never argued that the Rams are a good football team. Anyone who says they (or any NFL team) doesn't have talent is a !@#$ing simpleton. Period.

Oh I get it now, your definition of talent was absolute and not relative. Nice try!

Oh I get it now, your definition of talent was absolute and not relative. Nice try!

Nice try at backpedaling, assclown. My definition is pretty much the same as it's always been. YOUR contention has been the Rams have no talent. That is absolutely asinine and shows just how little understanding you have of both the situation and the professional sports as a whole.

Why? To keep you from chasing me around like a little B word? Where's the sport in that?

Whenever a sports team doesn't perform to expectations, the idiots always assume it's a "talent" or "coaching" issue. At the top levels of sport, it's RARELY a "talent" issue. More often it's a "chemistry" and "leadership" issue and almost always that's systemic, from the top of the organization to the bottom but it manifests itself most obviously on the field.

Kenny Stabler said it pretty well (paraphrased): "I didn't always believe what the coaches were doing but I never let my teammates see it. As far as they knew, we were gonna execute that sucker."

There is a "bee's dick" of difference in physical talent between most teams at the top of professional sports. That's why you see teams like the Rams physically beat the crap out of the Cowboys and go on the road to beat the "at the time" playoff bound Redskins, then fold their tent against teams far worse.

Jim Haslett isn't a bad coach. Al Saunders CERTAINLY isn't a bad coach. Tennesee didn't lack talent when they lost to Houston. San Diego isn't suddenly devoid of talent this season, nor are the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Giants didn't have terrible talent when they started horribly last season and they didn't take a huge talent leap this offseason when they lost THREE of their best defensive linemen but somehow managed to maintain their high standard. The United States Basketball teams didn't start losing their status because they stopped being the most talented group in the world.

Teams like the Rams and BILLS are losers because they think and act like losers more often than not when it matters most. Until that changes, you can bring in all the physical talent in the world and it won't change a thing.

Now back to chasing me around for some of the attention your parents didn't give you as a youth.

Nice try at backpedaling, assclown. My definition is pretty much the same as it's always been. YOUR contention has been the Rams have no talent. That is absolutely asinine and shows just how little understanding you have of both the situation and the professional sports as a whole.

Now back to chasing me around for some of the attention your parents didn't give you as a youth.

Actually that was your damage control after the Rams proved to be a pathetic and talentless team. You left out this gem

You left off:

Adam Carriker -- 13th pick in the first round

Dan "Super Bowl Ring" Kreider

Ty Hill -- 15th pick in the first round

Will Witherspoon -- Led Rams in tackles in SB versus NE.

Jacob Bell -- All Rookie team with the Titans

Drew Bennett -- Led the Titans in receiving yards for 3 straight season.

It's not a talent issue and pretty soon it won't be a Linehan/Ziggy issue, either. The Rams have a losing culture that was turned around for one very short period in their history. Linehan brought it right back.

And this gem-

You know, I'm sick of that line of sh--. That team HAS talent. What it doesn't have is coaching.

And this gem-

Rams looked pretty talented today. All they did was go on the road and beat Washington for their first win.

Linehan's gone, so why haven't the Rams tore up the league. I mean don't they have Dan "Super Bowl Ring" Kreider? He's so talented!

Linehan's gone, so why haven't the Rams tore up the league.

When Linehan left, they won 2 straight against teams that guys like you would have felt were way more talented. That was no surprise to me, nor was the collapse that followed once Jackson got hurt. Just like it was no surprise to me that the Bills ended 7-9 after a promising start. Losers find ways to lose in the same manner teams like the Patriots win playoff games with Hank "didn't play a regular season down" Poteat lining up at corner.

The fact is it's pretty rare for coaching changes to work during a season in the NFL, which is why it almost never happens. The organization in St Louis wanted to wait another season because they are trying to sell. They knew they'd have trouble getting any "name" guy to come in given the situation plus wanted to give the new owner a chance to pick his own people but it got so bad in the locker room they made the change.

There are reasons guys like Parcells and Schottenheimer are able to turn their teams around in one offseason and it isn't a sudden influx of top level talent. I know, everyone suddenly feared the Dolphins this offseason when they were bringing in guys like Chad Pennington. They became the chic pick, right? Guys like Kreider are exactly what Parcells and other winners bring in - because they know what it takes to win.