[OT] The baby name game again...

SDS

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather. Marie is the middle name of his grandmother. Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother. Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather.  Marie is the middle name of his grandmother.  Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother.  Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

I like them all. ;)

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

Paige Katherine- I'd say this is my favorite

Lauren Marie- Beautiful, but will get abbreviated to Laura or Lori

Elisabeth Marie- Again Beautiful, but will get abbreviated to Liz or Beth or lizabeth.

Elisabeth Raine -I love the Middle name.

My two girls are:

Eryn Casey

Molly Ryan

My little redheads, I'm in trouble ;)

Good luck

Ok, Andrew's middle name is John and that is the middle name of his grandfather.  Marie is the middle name of his grandmother.  Katherine is the middle name of his great grandmother.  Given that - what do y'all think of:

Paige Katherine

Lauren Marie

Elisabeth Marie

Elisabeth Raine

90414[/snapback]

Never liked the name Lauren. Since you used the middle name of his grandfather for the boy, I think it'd be great to use the middle name of the grandmother as well. Therefore, I'd go with Elisabeth Marie. If you don't care about the middle name thing, then I'd go with Elisabeth Raine.

CW