Bills pick 10th in 2009 Draft if 49ers and Bolts win

COACH85

Bills have a weaker strength of schedule then Niners so if they are tied in wins, we move past them and Chargers "should" knock off the Broncos at home which would move us past them as well. If only Ralphie Boy would open up his checkbook and finally pay the big money for a proven winner of a head coach and bring in Cowher and also make him GM. I know its a pipedream but at least get rid of Jauron and his coaching staff. Keep Bobby April but the rest have to go.

Top 10 pick in the draft......................go 49ers and Bolts!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should* be ahead of the Bolts either way... I coulnd't find it online, but from what I saw before, the Bills had one of the easiest schedules in the league, I dont think the Bolts schedule is worse, so we should move past them as well.

I found a link updated just before this weeks game. We have the 2nd lowest SOS in the league, which is good for our draft order. That puts us ahead of the Bolts, and San Fran if they win. we will pick either 10 or 11.

http://www.fantasyfootballjungle.com/y/nfl...draft-order.php

On another note Mays and Moore are not "cant miss prospects" Mays is not the dominante player he should be considering his measureables, and does not wrap up well. Moore had a great Jr year, but a down year this season and may not be as good as once thought. either way, Safety is a bad pick as our lines are weak, I struggle to see how another DB will fix our pass rush.

Bills have a weaker strength of schedule then Niners so if they are tied in wins, we move past them and Chargers "should" knock off the Broncos at home which would move us past them as well. If only Ralphie Boy would open up his checkbook and finally pay the big money for a proven winner of a head coach and bring in Cowher and also make him GM. I know its a pipedream but at least get rid of Jauron and his coaching staff. Keep Bobby April but the rest have to go.

Top 10 pick in the draft......................go 49ers and Bolts!

Guys we are not gonna take a safety, that early. Remember Donte Whitner at 8? We will draft a pass rusher most likely so dont worry about safety. Pass rush more important

On another note Mays and Moore are not "cant miss prospects" Mays is not the dominante player he should be considering his measureables, and does not wrap up well. Moore had a great Jr year, but a down year this season and may not be as good as once thought. either way, Safety is a bad pick as our lines are weak, I struggle to see how another DB will fix our pass rush.

we wont take safety. Need a pass rushing DE or LB. If we got more pressure on the QB, our safety's would be fine, but when you have all day to throw-someone will get OPEN!!!!

Sarcasm fellas... sarcasm.