Even if he fires Jauron

TheChimp

...that Ralph will hire someone more expensive /qualified than Jauron? Let's not forget, Ralph might actually have to EAT a good portion of the money off of DJ's new contract if he fires him now. So, I'm betting he won't fire him at all, and if he does, we will see someone get hired at LESS than DJ is getting, because, after all, this is Ralph's M.O. Always has been.

Face it, this team's owner doesn't want to win more than he wants to leave his kids a hefty inheritance. He doesn't even want to make sure the Bills stay in Buffalo, for God's sake. We've all been hoodwinked all these years, and the ONLY time we got lucky and got a real winner, Ralph fired him because of a supposed dispute he had with Ralph's meddling DAUGHTER.

He's worse than an old fool. He's an old thief. And he's gonna screw us again and again and then die and the Bills will go to Toronto.

Man, I hate football these days.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...that Ralph will hire someone more expensive /qualified than Jauron? Let's not forget, Ralph might actually have to EAT a good portion of the money off of DJ's new contract if he fires him now. So, I'm betting he won't fire him at all, and if he does, we will see someone get hired at LESS than DJ is getting, because, after all, this is Ralph's M.O. Always has been.

Face it, this team's owner doesn't want to win more than he wants to leave his kids a hefty inheritance. He doesn't even want to make sure the Bills stay in Buffalo, for God's sake. We've all been hoodwinked all these years, and the ONLY time we got lucky and got a real winner, Ralph fired him because of a dispute with Ralph's meddling DAUGHTER.

He's worse than an old fool. He's an old thief. And he's gonna screw us again and again and then die and the Bills will go to Toronto.

He can't hire anyone cheaper. Jauron is like the 2nd or 3rd lowest paid coach in the league. Not hiring a GM should give old Ralph a little more scratch to hire a coach.

Face it, this team's owner doesn't want to win more than he wants to leave his kids a hefty inheritance. He doesn't even want to make sure the Bills stay in Buffalo, for God's sake. We've all been hoodwinked all these years, and the ONLY time we got lucky and got a real winner, Ralph fired him because of a supposed dispute he had with Ralph's meddling DAUGHTER.

+1

Amazing how you know what Ralph wants.

I think Ralph's a poor owner in terms of knowing how to be competitive, but to impugn his motives is complete and utter speculation.

How many games are now played in Toronto?

How much is Ralph making from that?

How much are they paying their G.M.?

I think Ralph's a poor owner in terms of knowing how to be competitive, but to impugn his motives is complete and utter speculation.

Actually, it's more a logical inference made based on a set of facts than it is speculation.

no, i don't.

I agree. I think he WANTS to be competitive within the guidelines he decides are necessary to keep making money.

I agree. I think he WANTS to be competitive within the guidelines he decides are necessary to keep making money.

Of course he does. To speculate otherwise is simply stupid. He may be wrong about his choices, and make bad decisions, but he isn't indifferent to the success of the team.

While I agree that DJ needs to go, who out there is a likely candidate that is likely to improve things. Remember, it is one thing to want a guy to come to Buffalo, and another thing for the guy to want to come to Buffalo. There aren't many proven winners out there. I sincerely hope that Ralph makes a legitimate run at the few who are. Even if he does, that doesn't mean he will get them.

Looking at the successful 1st year coaches, this year, none of them are previous NFL coaches. If Ralph hires a hot coordinator, and that coach doesn't improve things, is Ralph an idiot for hiring a coordinator? If he hires a guy like Billick (who never had a good offense with Baltimore, and was horrid with QBs), or Gruden, should he get fired (who also has had QB issues at TB). and they don't turn things around, is Ralph an idiot for hiring a retread?

Would DJ have been a better coach if Ralph paid him more?

I am not defending Ralph, as the recent coaching hires haven't been good. But, with the exception of a guy like Cower (or maybe Marty) there aren't many proven HCs (with no downside) available...and the Bills aren't likely to be the likely spot for the proven HC no matter how much $ Ralph offers. Shotz may be the best chance, but he is saying he is retired.

So, in any likely situation, the HC replacing DJ is likely to be another gamble. All we can do is hope that one of these gambles pays off, for a change. Sometimes it isn't because you are cheap, or uncaring...sometimes it is simply because you make the wrong choice...or are unlucky.

BTW, what is the point of the Toronto thing if he's just going to use that money to trick out his Taurus?

If you don't know the answer to that, you haven't been paying attention.

But seriously, all these calls for Jauron's firing. People still don't get it. Ralph's the problem. Not Dumb Dick.

Ralph is more a problem than Dick for sure.

Sadly, the real enablers have been the fans who have pored their heart and soul into the belief that this miserable owner could actually put it all together.

Shame on us.

Ralph has said himself that he just wants to be competitive - the guy shoots for 8-8 and he thinks 7-9 is pretty good and if he goes 9-7 he's really happy- He just doesn't shoot for a superbowl type team where if you missed you could still make the playoffs.

But seriously, all these calls for Jauron's firing. People still don't get it. Ralph's the problem. Not Dumb Dick.

Please explain to me how a new owner next year, that keeps Jauron et al. coaching, is all this team needs to be a playoff team?