Even if he fires Jauron

TheChimp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Jim Irsay isn't too concerned about Polian's foul mouth.

Lindy Bogdan is just an entitlement whore thinking she can play fatnasty err fantasy football with people who run the front office of an NFL organization. If Lindy Bogdan had any common sense "she" wouldn't have tried to fancy herself as a football scout. I mean, that's some hilarious stuff right there. "Da mean redhead said mean awful things, and I fell down da stairs ann my shooz fell off."

The closest Lindy Bogdan should have gotten to Polian was "hi" and "bye" or "cream and sugar"???

If she is really like that, why wouldn't she want the team when Ralph is gone?

All this bulls#it macho talk is too much, and shows the low class of many posters here. I have never worked for a company that would allow that kind of abuse from it's executives toward any employee. In this business environment, you simply can't call someone a "c*nt" if you disagree with her, or don't like her. There is never a reason for that sort of confrontation...unless you WANT to get fired. If you tough guys haven't figured out a way to show your displeasure in the workplace without stooping to using one of the most offensive words you can say to a woman, you really should get some retraining.

Seriously, you guys must not work in any professional situations, if you think that would be OK. And, you must be living on Mars if you think that an owner of a company would allow an employed to say something like that to his daughter, who also works for the company.

You don't get it Dean, If you are good at what you do, you should be able to get away with whatever you want.

polian is good, but I don't think he is this great football god that everyone here makes him out to be. How many SB wins do his teams have since leaving the Bills? can you really say that without Manning, the Colts would have been anywhere near as dominant as they have been in the AFC? They still only have 1 SB appearance with a win in his tenure there

What?

If she wanted to, she could sue the Bills AND the NFL. If the NFL doesn't give sufficient sexual harassment training to their franchises, and the Bills or the league didn't take action against Polian, they might be considered a party to the offense. I'm not saying she would win...but, I'm saying there could be a lot of nasty publicity, legal costs, etc. Hey...I'm no lawyer, so take it for what it is worth. But I have been to my share of training sessions, and know what the standards at some major companies.

You mouth breathing troglodytes apparently didn't get the memo about proper conduct in the workplace.

You don't get it Dean, If you are good at what you do, you should be able to get away with whatever you want.

polian is good, but I don't think he is this great football god that everyone here makes him out to be. How many SB wins do his teams have since leaving the Bills? can you really say that without Manning, the Colts would have been anywhere near as dominant as they have been in the AFC? They still only have 1 SB appearance with a win in his tenure there

Tell me that was sarcasm.

If she wanted to, she could sue the Bills AND the NFL. If the NFL doesn't give sufficient sexual harassment training to their franchises, and the Bills or the league didn't take action against Polian, they might be considered a party to the offense. I'm not saying she would win...but, I'm saying there could be a lot of nasty publicity, legal costs, etc. Hey...I'm no lawyer, so take it for what it is worth. But I have been to my share of training sessions, and know what the standards at some major companies.

You mouth breathing troglodytes apparently didn't get the memo about proper conduct in the workplace.

C*ck. Sue me.