Everett Brown DE is about to play

He does need to work on wrapping up a bit better, but he's disruptive as hell. I think he'd be an instant upgrade for the Bills. He's listed as a tweener and possibly an OLB in a 3-4, since he goes about 250. I dont think it'd be a problem for him to bulk up a bit and play DE for us however, as our current DEs go in the 240-250 range.

On another note, how about FSU P/K (and Lou Groza award winner) Graham Gano. 3 punts, one downed at the 1, one OB at the 3, and one OB at the 1.

That 1st round pick has to be used on a DIFFERENCE MAKER

I dont want to base it off of one game.......but I am not really happy with his performance so far.....he hasn't gotten to the QB yet and has missed some tackles

We cannot afford to miss on this next draft pick.....we need a pass rush badly because we need more turnovers this next year.........

I dont want to base it off of one game.......but I am not really happy with his performance so far.....he hasn't gotten to the QB yet and has missed some tackles

We cannot afford to miss on this next draft pick.....we need a pass rush badly because we need more turnovers this next year.........

Then dont.

Wisconsin has been running the ball all game long. That is going to neutralize the pass rush. Brown has gotten to the QB with a few pressures. But just because he doesn't have a sack today, lets ignore the 12.5 he did have this year.

Didn't we hear this about Aaron Schobel? Oops, there is that man Everette Brown with the sack and fumble!! It ain't over folks watch him the rest of the game.

Brown just got a sack and a FF that was returned for a TD. Is he back to being our #1 pick now John? Amazing how much easier it is to pressure the QB when hes throwing and not handing off all game.

Honestly I would have liked to see some plays BEFORE they had the game in hand.....

But like I said I dont want to base off of one game (I have only seen bits and pieces) its just that Everette is going to have to face OL that are good each and every week in the NFL.

I still like him though

Honestly I would have liked to see some plays BEFORE they had the game in hand.....

But like I said I dont want to base off of one game (I have only seen bits and pieces) its just that Everette is going to have to face OL that are good each and every week in the NFL.

I still like him though

Got it. You want to see Brown get some pressures and some sacks when the game was close and wisconsin was running the ball the entire time.