Everett Brown DE is about to play

Got it. You want to see Brown get some pressures and some sacks when the game was close and wisconsin was running the ball the entire time.

Ramius....

You are putting me in a position I dont want to be in here because I like Brown and think he would be an asset to the team......no I dont expect pressures and sacks but teams are going to run the ball in the NFL as well......what is he going to do when teams run at him in the NFL?

We already have him. His name is Chris Ellis. Larry English doesn't show the burst or moves like Everette Brown.

strongly disagree. very different player, ellis never showed that kind of potential or production. and i'll put english's nfl game speed up against brown's on sunday. did you watch the video? no burst? whaaat?

but i don't want to shift the base of the original post, so i'll just say that i think brown has a chance to be good, but there's other players that will be available that i like better.

strongly disagree. very different player, ellis never showed that kind of potential or production. and i'll put english's nfl game speed up against brown's on sunday. did you watch the video? no burst? whaaat?

but i don't want to shift the base of the original post, so i'll just say that i think brown has a chance to be good, but there's other players that will be available that i like better.

Go on Youtube and watch Chris Ellis's highlights from college.

Brown is a nice player, and I've watched him alot this year and last. That said - he does not fit Buffalo's 4-3 scheme. I believe he is more the mold of a Peter Boulware and might be better suited to an OLB in a 3-4 scheme. I just don't think he could stand up well as a down lineman taking on NFL tackles all day long.