If Den. loses, we would have officially not beat anyone this year w/ a

SKOOBY

winning record. If Denver loses to SD this sunday, we would have officially not beat a team with a winning record this season. DJ needs to lose job and we need to get off the DJ is trying to make us better BS. If you can't beat a team with a winning record, you yourself will not have one.

We need to be able to beat anybody on our schedule and regardless of who we play next year, we're doomed. We had a cake schedule this year, had the best QB in our division go down on IR early this season and started off 4-0 / 5-1. As soon as we hit our own division, we were owned.

If the team you coach doesn't win in your own division and don't beat any team with a winning record during the regular season, you do NOT deserve to be a NFL coach. Outcoached, outclassed & out played in too many games.

Fire the Whole F-staff Ralph and forget to take your medicine.

This is assuming we don't beat New England Sunday.

Denver losing doesn't automatically make this thread true. It's all dependent on us beating New England.

Tough task, I'll admit but lets wait and see how this plays out. If Trent looks good and we SOMEHOW beat the guys that constantly kill us, a lot of folks will be feeling different about this team despite the rapid decline from 5-1.

I'm not counting on it considering the Patriots have something on the line but this is the NFL and you... never... know.

winning record. If Denver loses to SD this sunday, we would have officially not beat a team with a winning record this season. DJ needs to lose job and we need to get off the DJ is trying to make us better BS. If you can't beat a team with a winning record, you yourself will not have one.

We need to be able to beat anybody on our schedule and regardless of who we play next year, we're doomed. We had a cake schedule this year, had the best QB in our division go down on IR early this season and started off 4-0 / 5-1. As soon as we hit our own division, we were owned.

If the team you coach doesn't win in your own division and don't beat any team with a winning record during the regular season, you do NOT deserve to be a NFL coach. Outcoached, outclassed & out played in too many games.

Fire the Whole F-staff Ralph and forget to take your medicine.

Denver had a winning record when we beat them. That's good enough for me.

But, if Denver really lost to SD their first game around, we would have officially beat a team with a winning record this season.

If, but, could'a, would'a, should'a. It all adds up to a pretty unhappy tale of the 2008 season.

I'm over it now for four weeks already. Of course, there's always the grand finale and The Bills seldom disappoint on that grand stage.

Oh, well. Hope springs eternal.

Speaking of being on par: 7-9, 7-9, 7-8.

Then there's the fact that he finished 7-9 in his final year in chicago. But hey, i guess i can see why some people think jauron's improving. 3 of first 4 years in chicaco, jauron lost more than 10 games per year.